plz help me out with bear share

Status
Not open for further replies.

balav

Right off the assembly line
freinds,
i use bear share very regularly , i downloaded a lot of movies using bear share . but suddenly my system got slow and i had to re install my operating system(xp+sp2) . now the system is ok but bear share is not connecting to gnutella network , i disabled the windows firewall and zone labs . but still same prob is occuring . plz help with this ,as im a big fan of bear share and cant refrain myself from using it .

Him007

Journeyman
Dear
Bear share is a third party peer-2-peer s/w. I know it is useful to d/l any things like as movie, songs etc....
But, if ur machine is not secure, then your machine either be infected by virus or spyware activities.
It seems that your machine is infected, so take the backup of ur data, format it, then it will work.
Remeber before installing this u should install any anti-virus + anti-spyware prgs.
Regards,
Himanshu

KoRn

In the zone
yup u better install a gud firewall and antivirus.BTW since u have sp2 it may be blocking bearshare from accesing the net so check in the firewall folder and check if its blocking bearshare......dis happened 2 me once
u have to allow bearshare to acces its network.......
i never used bearshare because it sucks i use ares its better and even searches are soo much faster...comapred to dumb old bearshare...
ANYWyays its ur choice so go ahead all da best!!

OP
B

balav

Right off the assembly line
thanx yaar for both o u , it worked ,
can u explain me something more about ares

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom