Pluto ko Shani lag gaya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahref

In the zone
my very educated mother just show us nine planet.
In our school days with the help of above sentence we used remember the name of planets, now I think some one has to make new sentence. Good news for student they will have to remember one less planet name.

Chalo abhi to shani laga kal shayed rahu aur ketu bhi lag jayen
Its a good news for who are students of astronomy.
Chalo ek bojh kam hua

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member
ahref said:
my very educated mother just show us nine planet.
That's a mnemonic, by the way.

How about this? My volatile education mattered just slightly until now ;)

jz2linkinpark

Ambassador of Buzz
who cares what people say anyway?
pluto will always be there,no matter what some stoopid astrologers say?
(no offence,astro doods)

SolidSnake

Broken In
jz2linkinpark said:
who cares what people say anyway?
pluto will always be there,no matter what some stoopid astrologers say?
(no offence,astro doods)

Astrologers nahin Astronomers, mere bhai.:D

kumarmohit

Technomancer
This is bad man we had to learn 9 names now ppl will learn 8 names It mite be good or bad for Pluto I dont care, wat I care is I had to study 9 planets and now ppl will study 8 why? LOL

Some title that is "Pluto Ko Shani Lag Gaya"

Sambit_Lucky

Broken In
Mera pluto chala gaya!
Please remember us pluto and visit here when you want.And take my gun and do what ever you want.I will help you pluto.

Silence!
I think this is good that pluto gone from our solar system.Because it contain a lot of deadly gas and so cool.

Sambit(*_*)

william

Journeyman
Ya pluto is not out of the planets list but it will betaken as adwarf planet . i am still waiting for the universal defination of the planet.

FatBeing

Administratus Rotundus
The world seriously needs to get a life. All this fuss for a speck of ice a gajillion years away...gawd. Is it just me or is the average IQ of the planet falling by the day?

Of course, those who believe in astrology are the worst hit. Now that they've found out that they've been taking "important life decisions" on something that wasn't a planet to begin with, their world must be falling apart.

mediator

Technomancer
@Fatbeing...........astrologers arent hit!! In astrology only planets till jupiter count and shadow planets like rahu,ketu.

led_shankar

In Shamful Mystery
@FatBeing: Kya yaar, itna emotional kyun? Basically, this decision was made to remove the previous ambiguity about the meaning of a planet. As such, it is 'newsworthy' enough for genera; discussion, just like the renaming of cities.

go_gamez

In the zone
why..we all so bothered...will it make much difference ??......nor do we have great love and affection for pluto(not the walt disney..dog PLUTO )..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom