Pls Help Me Out.. AT Commands/VB.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

the.kaushik

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ ç√∫˜
Friends am confused!Really too much confused!
Am trying to simply send sms to any mobiles from my PC using Bluetooth..

I got some scrap codes and am able to do work with it. My n-gage QD works fine with it and even SE and Moto mobiles also working but n70 and 3230(don know about other nokia sets)are not working.. they are getting connected and able to reterive data(like IMEI number etc) from it but not able to send SMS. I tried to check the compatability using the following code give below and got "Message Not Supported"
NB: Am using a dll called ATSMS in resource.gsmModem is an object of type GSMModem

Code:
Private Sub Check_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Check.Click
        MsgBox("Going To Check Ur Mobile Compatability", MsgBoxStyle.Information)
        gsmModem.CheckATCommands()
        If gsmModem.ATCommandHandler.Is_SMS_Received_Supported Then
            MsgBox("Message Supported", MsgBoxStyle.Information)
        Else
            MsgBox("Message not Supported", MsgBoxStyle.Information)

End If
    End Sub

What should i do?
Can u tell is this the way we should use AT commands?
If those mobile doesnot support in this method then any other method i can use?

I am attaching a screenshot of the software which may be helpfull to support me :)
*img184.imageshack.us/img184/9130/untitled5ff5.jpg

anilmail17

Journeyman
hey r u using FBus commands to send sms then u r the right person i was looking for and may be i can help u if u can tell from where did u get that code so that i can look the code and understand the problem.

u can also try gnokii the open project to send to sms from PC using bluetooth or any cable i think. It will run on linux only so u need to have linux for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom