Pls Help, Graphics card going nuts

Status
Not open for further replies.

maverik99

Broken In
Hi folks,

Need techies advice desperatly,
My Pc's Configuration is
Celeron D 2.53, MB:Foxconn 865 M01,G.C:GeForce 6600(not a GT) 256MB AGP 8X, 2*512 MB RAM, Grabbit cabinet(300 wPSU), LD CD-rw, LG DVD-ROM, Segate SATA 250GB 7200 The problem is my graphics crad is heating like a tandoor since 2-3 days i done know why, Recently i have installed 512MB addtional RAM and purchsed SATA hard disc befor that it was only 512 MBRAM and PATA 40 GB, As soon as i start the computer and log on tempreture is already hitting 65 C, i even tried with single RAM but the problem is still there is my PSU not able to provide enough juice i dont think so because earlier it was working fine.
Pls help before i burn down my graphics card.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Yes diassemble whole PC and do a deep clean with a painting brush or somethin. Add some intake fans at front nd if possible attach some fans like it throws air to the graphics card.
Also does ur gcard has any fan? if no then attach any local small fans or stick one to ur heatsink or card.

OP
M

maverik99

Broken In
Thanks guys for u r valuale advice,
yes my card has a fan , i am considering adding more fans to the cabinet but earlier the problem was not there and why now it is coming i dont know is somthing wrong with my graphics card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom