kayos

Boy Waiting To Be A Man!!
My pc config:
E6750 @2.66Ghz
DG33FBC
2X1GB RAM
250Gb SATA

I have got 7300GS
but as someone said it wont be boosting performance of my system much .. i want to get a GFX card so that i can start playing the best games soon ..
I have a onhand budget of 5-6K .. but ready to spare more with time if the performance difference is considerable...
I read a lot of discussion over here and very confused which one to go for??
either 8600GT or GTS or 8800GTS 320 mb or 7600 GT or 7900 GT..
very confused... please help keeping in consideration all that surrounds a gamer mind and what would go with my config and what was it about DirectX10 and 10.1!!!
I can wait till month end if some new technology is coming ..
Kindly suggest ..

utsav

damn busy...
The best card 4 budget gaming is 8800gt 256 MB for abt 13k but if u cant extend ur budget then get 8600 GT for 5.4k

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
either go for 8600gt 256mb(6k) or 8800gt 512mb(15k) version.
with 8600gt u can play most of the games comfortably, but for crysis 8800gt is needed.

apacheman

Journeyman
My pc config:
DG33FBC

I read a lot of discussion over here and very confused which one to go for??
either 8600GT or GTS or 8800GTS 320 mb or 7600 GT or 7900 GT..
very confused... please help keeping in consideration all that surrounds a gamer mind and what would go with my config and what was it about DirectX10 and 10.1!!!
I can wait till month end if some new technology is coming ..
Kindly suggest ..

How about the XFX 650i Ultra? how does it fare when compared with Intel DG33FBC?
By the way, how much does 7900GT cost? and what about ATI X1950 Pro? they are DirectX 9 though. they are much bettter performers than 8600GT.
DirectX 10 cards would be useful only if u plan to use Vista and play the now rare DirectX 10 games.

OP
kayos

kayos

Boy Waiting To Be A Man!!
thanks alot everyone for such a quick reply by all of you ./..
just two questions:
1. No body talked about GTS .. is it worth to spend extra bucks to get that .. i can spare that much money...
2. I can have 8800GTS also but i ll have to wait for month end for my next salary :p .. is it worth the wait

Just these two more questions guys ..
want to settle my mind onto one of these and then find out the good features of what i m gonna buy !!!

Pathik

Google Bot
well, in that case, how do they both compare with each other/ which one is better?
The xfx 650i ultra is definitely better . But it doesnt hav onboard graphics. Another great board is the Abit Ip35e for 5.8k
@kayos yea the 8800gts 512mb g92 will be the best option.. should cost u around 16k.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom