Please suggest suitable 2.1 speakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

cybertragic

Broken In
Hi

I'm planning to buy a 2.1 speaker set by this weekend. Can anyone suggest what would be suitable for the following specification:

1. Budget - 3,000 - 4,000 (Can be stretched a li'l)
2. Wireless remote
3. Preferably but not necessaily a Front Audio In so that I can attach headphones whenever I want.

I was initially planning to buy the Altec Lansing ATP3 since its supposed to be the best bang for buck 2.1 in the market currently but since it has neither of the last 2 features I'm hoping I can get something better.

I know the budget is a very low for the features I want, but is there anything in the market I can go for. Also a link to an online store would be nice coz I stay in a small town.

OP
C

cybertragic

Broken In
Have decided on the Altec Lansing FX4021 (*www.altecmm.com/product_details_intl.asp?pID=FX4021&region=asiapac&country_code=in)

Anyone have any experience with this? Also what is the current price?

OP
C

cybertragic

Broken In
Nah ... no idea abt the price absolutely. Someone on another forum said that it was 5.3k in which case I can stretch my budget to that extent.

If its 6k I'll go in for the ATP3 i guess.

janitha

Wise Old Owl
cybertragic said:
Nah ... no idea abt the price absolutely. Someone on another forum said that it was 5.3k in which case I can stretch my budget to that extent.

If its 6k I'll go in for the ATP3 i guess.

The following price is shown in the price list of computerwarehousepricelist.com.
FX-4021 Rs.5700/-
You can be sure to get it for much less in the local market. They quote Rs.3.2K for ATP3 which I bought for 2.5K nearly one year back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom