Please suggest something and help me..

Kingston

Broken In
Sir,I am 25 yrs old..
I have 3.5 years gap between degree and MCA as i was admitted to engg course n i could not complete it
. i attended syntel. i cleared written, technical. but in HR, she just checked year of passing and said that we will send results to ur college. she didnt ask the reason also. my academic percentages are, in ssc-76.80%, Inter-61.1%, Degree-71% and in MCA- 82.5%. i dont have any backlogs in my academic career. from my college, 10 members were selected in written, in final selections all of them except me were selected.i am really upset :cry:... now tech. mahindra is coming to our college, it is also asking the same 1 year max gap..really i am loosing my confidence now..i dont want to attend any campus drives also.. plz tell me sir which company will not ask such type of criteria.......?
And also which are those CMM level 3 companies where i can try??:-(:-(
I am a computer programmer and really good at SAP,Java and c++..Also have a few certifications..

sandeep410

Journeyman
All big companies has this kind of criteria. Your choice is to do a low salary job in some small company. Also make sure the field that you choose has bright future even if your starting salary is low. Dont think that your friend in call centre is making way more than you and stuff like that. You would need to slog for five years..

OP
K

Kingston

Broken In
All big companies has this kind of criteria. Your choice is to do a low salary job in some small company. Also make sure the field that you choose has bright future even if your starting salary is low. Dont think that your friend in call centre is making way more than you and stuff like that. You would need to slog for five years..

After so many views,someone replies,Thank you...
Did u mean i have to slog for 5 years if i join small company or was it for that call centre?

sandeep410

Journeyman
What kind of degree did you did. Also why did you went for a eng course after your degree. You should have went after 12th.
Anyway sit for campus interview and hope for best even though chances are slim.
If you dont get placed in campus then join a small company for whatever pay they offer you.Also look for offcampus job offers from the same big companys. Criteria might be low in this case but even salary offered might be low.So there might be chances of getting placed. Also if you have some friends in good company you can try getting in through their reference.
Otherwise you would have to slog in small company for 3 years after that you can make a jump to medium company and after 5 years evetually to bigger ones like tech mahindra and tcs etc.
Keep in mind job market is extremely bad right now and it might get worse.

Top Bottom