Please suggest me to improve my website

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhutanesedude

The Thunderer
Hello guys,

please suggest me to improve my website and also to get more targets. I have no other source so I thot that you guys are the right one to be asked foe help.

I would also like to know how to get more traffic, clients and improve my website contents.

This is my web site *www.bizbhutan.com

Thanks and hope to hear more from you all

bhutanese Dude

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
I think the main problem is that your website is not visitor friendly.

I spent a whole minute on your website but still trying to figure out the purpose of the website. Is its a general free classifieds? or Travel booking? or something else?

If I want to post an ad in the BUY/SELL section of your website, how am i supposed to do it? Is there any login system?

Cut down on those jazzy and flashy colors/images to keep it simple but elegant. They are hurting the eyes, esp:
*www.bizbhutan.com/images/space_ads.gif
Frames change so fast, the colors are so bright that it keeps on distracting visitors attention.

The header logo text should be easy to read. Blue and black in italics with shadows is not a good combination.

The flash banner below header requires me to stop my other work and watch it for 8-10 seconds to read the message in it. Considering that it is reading the same message that your header logo reads, it is advisable you remove that flash.

Right now, I think that even of you get visitors, you will not be able to get them hooked to your site.
And most important problem: Since you are running a B2B, B2C, C2B website, your own website should be VERY famous if you want to earn money through that website.

I wouldn't say more about this, but you will need to improve your business sense ;)

Last edited:

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
And none of the menubar links work except Sell/Buy and Bhutan.

No offence to you, but this made me laugh.

About our website, it touches almost every corner of world, because we had advertised this website in most of the world top advertisers and most preferred search engines as like Yahoo, MSN and Google. At the very beginning of website, that PR we avail through Google SEO is 4/10.

talkingcomet

Dragon Reborn
i agree with rohan..
spent some 5 minutes and i wasn't able to understand the purpose of this site!!
i am assuming that it is a classifieds website.
the flash header is simply annoying..
forgive me but i am hating the color combinations..
with a little bit of imagination, you can find a better one.
and the sell/buy section looks pathetic.
you can add an image of the item you are selling here.
and i think the banner size in that page is a bit too big to be comfortable..

OP
bhutanesedude

bhutanesedude

The Thunderer
Guys, thanks for your implementable suggestions, but as for the advertisements in Google and other search engines, I got an email saying that my friend in US has proposed but is under working..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom