please suggest me some horror games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

quan chi

mortal kombat
guys please suggest me some interesting horror games.and please do mention which games will require a graphix card and which will run without any problems on onboard graphics also.
well i have heard call of the cthulhu and silent hill series are good horror games.is it so?and are there any other horror games similar to these games.

kirangp

The joy Of Wow
The first game that comes to my mind is Clive Barker's Undying...It is according to me the best horror game till now...It uses the Unreal 1 engine so u wont have any probs playin on any P4 computer...I havent played the Silent Hill series but heard that the games are good...Another game that is good is FEAR...it is an action horror game...And also DOOM3...Both FEAR & Doom 3 require a dedicated AGP card of 128 Mb preferrably Geforce FX 5200 upwards or ATI Radeon 9600 upwards...

T

thunderbird.117

See in my thread Most Wanted PC Games of 2007.

Alone in the dark is a good game too.

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Don't go for doom 3 it has more monotonous element than fear.Go for FEAR and return to castle wolfenstein(no advanced GFX required but a truly great game)

shashank4u

Youngling
return to castle wolfenstein...it is more famous for multiplayer and it is a
wonderful multiplayer game...
doom 3 is a gud horror game..
if u haven' played doom 3 than i suggest u to play first..then decide yrself ..

Stalker

Padawan
F.E.A.R. , resident evil 4, Call of cthulhu:Dark corners of the earth (review had come on digit some months back)

::cyborg::

In the zone
+1 return to castle wolfenstein

omg there are zombies in the crypt(in this game ;) and i shoot them like hell

that is really o horrifying game especially the misssions of crypt

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
"Silent Hill series" (there are 4 titles, silent hill 2 is really amazing) (can play on onboard graphics)
"The Suffering series" (2 titles, both rocks) (need an external gfx card e.g.FX5200)
"Doom 3" and its mod "Resurrection of evil" (fast paced action, u got to be a sharpshooter with good reflexes) (needs an external gfx like FX5200 )
"The Thing" (Old but graphics and screenplay are one of the best, watch out the movie also) (can play on onboard graphics)
"Return to Castle Wolfenstein" (id softwares incarnation to amazing wolf3d series, good scary game but can be tough at times) (can play on onboard graphics)
"Clive barker's Undying" (good but u may feel it a rip off from unreal if u hav played too many unreal engine based games) (can play on onboard graphics)
"F.E.A.R" (just get it if u hav a nice external graphics card)
"Condemned: Criminal Origins" (one of the best melee combat game i ever seen, its the latest one to play) (coz its based on F.E.A.R engine so u will definitely need an external gfx card e.g. GeForce 6600 or7300GS)

cyborg47

Technomancer
Doom 3 was the best horror game i've played, turn of the lights and set the volume full and play it alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom