Atleast 8MP with flash,HD Video Recording

Preferred operating system:
Only Android

Primary use of handset:
Gaming,Multimedia,Apps

Any specific mobile phones in consideration:
Micromax Canvas HD

Any other info that you want to share:
I am going to buy a phone only in the month of April.So I have lot of time to wait.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
But,Camera is just 5MP..I need 8MP and if possible I need 1.2 Ghz dual core...

spec wise Canvas HD top among all sub 25k mobile but when it comes to service, micromax is at the very bottom. And its not like micromax mobile goes bad in a month or so but if it does, you are dead in the water. BTW, megapixel doesn't say everything about camera. And LG L9 actually matches the performance of Canvas HD because of the difference in processor being used.

tkin

Back to school!!
But,Camera is just 5MP..I need 8MP and if possible I need 1.2 Ghz dual core...
The camera should not be a priority for smartphone users, LG L9 cam is good for anything except very low light photography.

And second, Dual core A9 @ 1GHz is good enough, not like 1.2GHz will give you much better performance in games, as most games are GPU dependent.

rinkumathew

Right off the assembly line
Budget:
Within 15k

Display type and size:
More than 4 inch

Preferred input method:
Touch Screen

What camera option you want:
Atleast 8MP with flash,HD Video Recording

Preferred operating system:
Only Android

Primary use of handset:
Gaming,Multimedia,Apps

Any specific mobile phones in consideration:
Micromax Canvas HD

Any other info that you want to share:
I am going to buy a phone only in the month of April.So I have lot of time to wait.

HI this is rinku here

As per your requirements you have posted the best phone for you is the Micromax A116 Canvas HD. This phone tops on specifications. But you have to always remember the fact that it comes from Micromax and hence you would want to compromise a little on after sales service.

Another option you would want to consider is the Xolo A1000. This phone looks extremely elegant in its design, but you get only a 1 Ghz processor, which to me appears more than enough for all your needs. It resembles the iphone in many of its design features.

Another phone you might look into as per your requirements is the Huawei Ascend G600. It comes in with a 1.2 Ghz processor. But its for the first time being introduced in India and you might want to look for some user opinions....

For a comparison of the above three phones , you can get it here:
Micromax A116 Canvas HD Vs Xolo A1000 Vs Huawei Ascend G600 - PlannTo

OP
V

vgowtham97

Journeyman
What are all the phones that are gonna be launched in the month of march in this price range?

And what about LG Optimus F7? What will be its price range?

Last edited:

tkin

Back to school!!
F7 is at least 3 months away, and no idea about price range, in 20's I think, get L9.

tkin

Back to school!!
^^ LG Optimus F7 - Full phone specifications
Processor is said to be snapdragon S4
From the specs this will be a 25k+ phone for sure.

Also it will come to India by aug/sep at the earliest as Q2 is international launch.

the.one

In the zone
^^ LG Optimus F7 - Full phone specifications
Processor is said to be snapdragon S4

This shall be one cracker of a device, if it comes-in at L9's launching price.

No NFC in specs?

From the specs this will be a 25k+ phone for sure.

Also it will come to India by aug/sep at the earliest as Q2 is international launch.

At 25k+ S3 would still be more sensible I guess.
Also L9 prices are going down ~15k. So I think this should be slotting in the 20k bracket.

Edit: Specs are really close to S3, and its better on RAM. So I'm tight lipped on the price talk again, could be priced anywhere, cant speculate.

Last edited:

tkin

Back to school!!
This shall be one cracker of a device, if it comes-in at L9's launching price.

No NFC in specs?

At 25k+ S3 would still be more sensible I guess.
Also L9 prices are going down ~15k. So I think this should be slotting in the 20k bracket.

Edit: Specs are really close to S3, and its better on RAM. So I'm tight lipped on the price talk again, could be priced anywhere, cant speculate.
Dual S4 is almost as fast as Exynos quad(check S3 vs One S US bench), so no reason for LG to price this at 20k, remember this is India, we get overpriced stuff, it has a good cam, massive battery, 4.7" screen, IPS etc etc, so 25k is about ok, sub 20k is impossible.

the.one

In the zone
Dual S4 is almost as fast as Exynos quad(check S3 vs One S US bench), so no reason for LG to price this at 20k, remember this is India, we get overpriced stuff, it has a good cam, massive battery, 4.7" screen, IPS etc etc, so 25k is about ok, sub 20k is impossible.

dead right!

Also LTE will be a buzz word/marketing gimmick to promote the prices this yr.

Top Bottom