Please Suggest me a nice English movie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Can someone suggest me a nice English movie? Most important it should be a family movie not one with A rating which we can watch with family! And it should be either Special efffects or Thriller/Suspense or Horror Genre. In short something like an adventure movie with lots of thrills. Like Jurassic Park, King Kong, Jumanji etc. Preferably not movies which are of serious content!

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac
U can try Shrek and ratatouille. The later one is simply great. :D

Also try SAW series.:D :D It's a bit scary but u r a brave guy. isn't it?:D :D

Rockstar11

Technomancer
Harry potter (all series)
Spider man (all series)
Super Man Returns
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch And The Wardrobe
Mousehunt

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
Friends I need some more of your suggestions! I actually want to watch movies on my new Home Theatre so that's why I'm looking for movie with SFX.

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
The Grudge 1 and 2
Pirates of the Carribean all parts(i ve Deadmans chest dvd. Sound sfx is great)
Terminator 3
i Robot (xcellent sfx and gfx)
Final Destination 2
Saving private ryan(good sfx but a litte gore)
300 (best for gfx and sfx, watch it alone)
Transformers
Malena ;-)

gsoul2soul

WOW... are you?
ajayritik said:
Can someone suggest me a nice English movie? Most important it should be a family movie not one with A rating which we can watch with family! And it should be either Special efffects or Thriller/Suspense or Horror Genre. In short something like an adventure movie with lots of thrills. Like Jurassic Park, King Kong, Jumanji etc. Preferably not movies which are of serious content!

Hey Ajay... :)... I'm sure you will love these (All)
If you haven't then some of the titles are must try !!

Have you watched "Little Princess"... it's amazing, and depicts tale of Rama and Krishna in most beautiful cinematography!! (it's a hollywood movie)

Happy popcorn time
Mike here :)

*www.cookiemag.com/entertainment/2007/06/moviepicks

vish786

"The Gentleman"
gsoul2soul said:
Hey Ajay... :)... I'm sure you will love these (All)
If you haven't then some of the titles are must try !!

Have you watched "Little Princess"... it's amazing, and depicts tale of Rama and Krishna in most beautiful cinematography!! (it's a hollywood movie)

Little princess ? imdb link plz.

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
krishna, Naaku thriller enka special effects movies kavali, naaku serious enka story movies voddu! Final Destination koncham slow untundi ankunta! Chala movies science fiction untayee kaane avee slow boring untayee konne!

KHUBBU

Journeyman
Spirit: Stallion of the Cimmiron........good movie..good story....inspiring ..it is animated film...very good on visuals...with great background score by Bryan Adams.....n when u'll see it in home theater it will be definitely be a great experience....! Best of luck!

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
The other day I saw Fantastic Four-Rise of Silver Surfer which was good. Maybe someone can suggest something similar to that more of science fiction!

abhi.eternal

In search of light...
X-Men Trilogy
Matrix Trilogy (2nd part has 5-10 mins of 'u know what')
Lord Of The Rings Trilogy
Peter Pan

do one thing. visit lovefilm.com (i know you will be very depressed that you can't use this service in India, but i know their system because... well i work for them!) and browse through a collection of movies and games... not much, some 65K+!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom