My first preference are hp or lenovo. Other suggestions are appreciated though

Must have i3 processor,250 gigs hard drive, 4 gigs ram, windows 7

Price:- Highly preffered if under 40k but if it does go a bit above its ok

Also tell me the best shop to buy. I live near nehru place in new delhi

Please give me some suggestions

Thanx in advance for your inputs :)

borax12

the dotmaster
bro there is this perfect laptop for you....that is the acer aspire 5740g model.....you ask for this laptop and you will get only one configuration as an option....(you will really be happy about the configuration)
core i5 430m 2.26 ghz
4gb ddr3 ram
hd 5650 1 gb dx 11 ati video card
500gb 5400rpm hdd
crystal eye webcam....
win 7 hp edition
and mutitouch supprted(synaptics powered)mousepad
6 cell li-ion battery(the battery life on extreme use is actually bad-like gaming,playing hd vids etc)

the price is 43000 inr...if you buy it from croma or jumbo electronics or pantaloons staples...you have additional freebies(the jumbo electronics have a great offer right now-250gb ext hdd,11 accessories,and other things,...i got just a set of portable speakers..... my bad luck :( ...)

for the review on the model-*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/reviews/129389-best-affordable-gaming-laptop-acer-5740g-i5-hd5650-500-hdd.html

OP
S

Sarthakhb

Right off the assembly line
Thanx a lot for ur seggestion. But am a bit skeptical about acer. Still I will look into it thanx. Any more suggestions guys?

A_n_k_i_t

Something Something
I would recommend dell.Simply for its after sales service and u get ur bucks worth..

u havent specified the screen size..so here are those one with 14" and other with 15.6"

Check out these models ...and they are within ur budget also...

Dell

borax12

the dotmaster
...bro i have been using the acer model for 2 months now......and please don't fret about after sales service now...(remember acer is the 2nd most biggest laptop company after hp-compaq)and after the usage i can very easily say the experience has been fantastic...also the service reputation is not at all bad.....and yeah they have 5 to 6 service centers in and around delhi..

A_n_k_i_t

Something Something
...bro i have been using the acer model for 2 months now......and please don't fret about after sales service now...(remember acer is the 2nd most biggest laptop company after hp-compaq)and after the usage i can very easily say the experience has been fantastic...also the service reputation is not at all bad.....and yeah they have 5 to 6 service centers in and around delhi..

Its just my personal experience, man. I have Dell XPS1530 and have been using it for 2 years now.
Whenever there was even a minor glitch in the system, their representative would be present the next day to check it.It was like Rocket Singh service in real life.
On Acer,I have no idea, never used it. so i wont be able to comment on that.

borax12

the dotmaster
yeah ...dell sure does have a very solid ....after sales service....but when u are getting a feature set that even the studio xps ....(10k-15k more on price)doesn't have...so why go after dell.....acer has good quality service...and rocking feature set....and that too not at any premium cost....so its my advice to you.....if performance and also a "no service issues" is what u are looking for....but if looks....and ...really very very strong after sales service is what you need.....go for dell.....

Top Bottom