Please suggest Laptop Below 35K

sbuddhala

Broken In
1) What is your budget? (INR or USD)

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?

Mainstream; 15"

3) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?

No preference
a. Like: Win 7 , Onsite warranty
b. Dislike:

4) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?
I would use it for surfing net,watching movies and sometimes would play need for speed .

5) What screen resolution(s) & type (glossy/matte) would you prefer?
Anything would be ok

6) Anything else you would like to say? (eg: local purchase, ASS,matte/glossy finish)

I would like to purchase a i5 3rd gen or 2nd gen but need it with Win 7 . I have seen laptops with dos in FK so how much more wld i be spending to install OS .I would also like to know lenovo after sales service as ive seen lenovo is offering 3 yrs warranty. Please do suggest me some nice laptops .Thank you

RON28

Cyborg Agent
look at this HP trinity or HP 2000

i would have suggested you Lenovo G580 with 3rd Gen I5 but it seems you have OS problem, so didn't suggested FREE DOS models to you.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
HP Pavilion G6 Series 2104TX. check if the following laptop is available locally. should be priced at 34-35k.

rider

as Kratos
HP 2000 2116TU Laptop 3rd Gen Ci5/2GB/500GB/DOS: Flipkart.com: Compare, Review HP Notebook
Best specs in this price range and comes with 2 years onsite warranty

rider

as Kratos
Trinity, without a doubt.

Trnity is nothing in comparison to new core-i5 in terms of overall performance. Read OP said he is not a gamer, he sometimes play just some old nfs so Intel HD 4000 would be more than enough.

OP
S

sbuddhala

Broken In
Guys how shld I install os if I purchase dos system or can I install from a local fellow who says wld install it for 500 rs

OP
S

sbuddhala

Broken In
Hi ,

I would like to know how can i install os if i take a laptop with dos as one dealer says he would install win 7 for 1000 and other says he would do it for 500. So can i install software from delaers or will it void my warranty. Please do tell me.

aroraanant

Explorer
You can get Samsung NP300E5X-A01IN.
And about windows installation take the help of google and do it yourself rather than getting it done from the dealer and generally when you buy a laptop with dos, dealer does the installation for free and if they charge you for it then it is 200-300Rs max

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Hi ,

I would like to know how can i install os if i take a laptop with dos as one dealer says he would install win 7 for 1000 and other says he would do it for 500. So can i install software from delaers or will it void my warranty. Please do tell me.

you can buy original windows disc from flipkart but that will cost you 5k or more depending on which you pick. Your dealer will install pirated windows (even if he says its genuine) and it won't void any warranty. you can try linux also. operating system or softwares never void warranty.

Top Bottom