Please Suggest a phone within 4K

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|
Budget? 4K (maximum)
Form Factor? bar, slider, flip? Bar
Preferred choice of brand? Preferably Mixromax/Samsung
Preferred input method (QWERTY, touchscreen, numpad, touch-n-type). QWERTY
What camera option you want? Please specify need for flash, autofocus, front facing camera. 2 MP Camera
Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, mails, internet, gaming etc)? Multimedia
Any specific mobile phones in consideration? Micromax Q75
Any other info that you want to share :- I am in need of a phone that has proper Battery Backup; Will love a Slide QWERTY if available in that price.

himangshu

Fluidic design!!!
You won't find any phone with slide out Qwerty for 4K. At 4k you will get Nokia X2-01 QWERTY but it has a VGA Camera. If you can exclude the QWERTY keypad then you can get Nokia 2700 Classic @Rs.3,750. Or extend your budget to 5k and get Samsung Ch@t 335 which has a 2MP Camera or Sony Ericsson Cedar which has 3G and 2MP Camera but lacks QWERTY keypad! The choice is yours. :) :razz:

OP
soumo27

soumo27

I want QWERTY....SLide out is optional... Anything within 4K which has QWERTY and 2 MP Camera??
I shortlisted Micromax Q75, but reading its reviews, I found out that it has poor Battery Backup...

himangshu

Fluidic design!!!
I would not recommend Micromax Q75. Extend your budget to 5k and get Samsung Ch@t 335 which has a 2MP camera and QWERTY

Sarath

iDota
Yeah get samsung or nokia. Micromax has got problems although they will fix it for you (in my case screen failure)

OP
soumo27

soumo27

Well sorry I missed this thread. Thanks for your feedback, guys. I will be looking forward to Chat C322 and 335 when I visit Mobile Store next time. :wink: