Please suggest a good latest Intel mainstream motherboard and proccy

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
P

p_d5010

Journeyman
wud a 4500+ when overclocked, beat a 5600+ which is also overclocked :-?
In chip magazine, I saw amd 5600+x2 rated two points higher than e4500 on stock........
though it still costs 6k against e4500 4.9k, i m still feeling guilty of not opting for 5600+ and any OK type of motherboard costing approx 4.2k to 4.8k(like gigabyte ga-ma78gm)

ionicsachin

Ambassador of Buzz
yeah as such thr is no difference in overclocking abilities and performance....but if u are new to overclocking then pro is good for its ezcmos switch and led display....

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
wud a 4500+ when overclocked, beat a 5600+ which is also overclocked :-?
In chip magazine, I saw amd 5600+x2 rated two points higher than e4500 on stock........
though it still costs 6k against e4500 4.9k, i m still feeling guilty of not opting for 5600+ and any OK type of motherboard costing approx 4.2k to 4.8k(like gigabyte ga-ma78gm)

when oc'd the E4500 performs better than a X2 5600+.u can oc a E4500 to 3.6Ghz if u know wat ur doin.and @ 3.6GHz the E4500 give one hell of performance.
u hav made the rt choice by buying the E4500.:)

OP
P

p_d5010

Journeyman
^ ^ hey thanks for info :)
Can you please tell me which bios wud be better to flash, and the link for software? i saw on abit, they told the procedure of floppy thingy.......is it so simple to flash bios from windows ???!!

axxo

99.9% Idle
^ ^ hey thanks for info :)
Can you please tell me which bios wud be better to flash, and the link for software? i saw on abit, they told the procedure of floppy thingy.......is it so simple to flash bios from windows ???!!

find bios updating utility on your motherboard driver CD..most propably all mobos even the cheaper ones will have one such as a part of driver cd package..

tech_lover

Journeyman
@Hellgate

I am looking for a ABit IP-35E mobo in kolkata. can you tell me where you purchased it from? You can PM me if required.

Thanks,
TL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom