Please Suggest A Good Game To Go For Now....

Suggest The Best Game....

• Crysis.

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Gears Of War.

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Call Of Juarez.

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Oblivion.

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Company Of Heroes.

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Call Of Duty 4.

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Mass Effect.

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
OMG I made a terrible typo. Thanks anyways. I loved that game but I missed the good ending and ran away in the heli coz my friend played the last mission
Oh man.You should have loaded the save again & followed up with Lynch to save Rific & Shelly.That was an awesome ending.Far better than having your own daughter curse you to oblivion after the ending you played.:D

where's assasin's creed anyways cod 4
I have to admit Assassin's Creed had a very concrete & intriguing storyline.Though I wouldn't say the same for it's gameplay.It very good to perform those parkour moves & assassinate a few people.But in between it gets very boring & repetitive.You keep doing more or less the same tasks which the informer provides you with & then move onto the assassination part.The end was satisfying though.Hope they beef up it's sequel.But atleast worth one session.

COD 4 had pretty neat storyline & is followed up with high octane action.So yes, I have mentioned both games above.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^COD4 is my alltime fav. FPS.

Playing it for the 21st time (SP) and totally addicted to MP :D.

Look at my XFire profile. I played 6hrs. of SP in 2 days and 6hrs. of MP in 2 days :D. 12hrs. of COD4 in 2 days. Thats what I call life :).

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Sweet! That's what I call a COD overdose.:D

Do you have any room left for the next installment by any chance? ;)

prasath_digit

prasath->loves(APPLE);
Btw COD4 & Crysis(a.k.a the Graphic card killer :D) it really depends on how u play and wat u want:-

If u want more involvement, more choices, realistic world, free-style gameplay, highly-realistic & interactive 3D world and the ability to think on ur feet, id say Crysis rules :cool:

If u want a more scripted,polished, cinematic,intensive gameplay, then nothing beats the boss Mr.COD4 :cool:

BTW Crysis Warhead(won't be a sys hog like the Original Crysis) is gonna release in Sep 16, so u'll be able to get it by the end of this month in India......i hope.......:rolleyes:

OP
H

hell_storm2006

Ambassador of Buzz
Well, dont they make games like ceaser III, age of empires, commandos? They were very good and addictive strategy games. Commandos is one of my all time favourite game n ceaser III as well.

Shloeb

In the zone
until Crysis came into the picture.....:cool:
I am not saying about graphics. Its the environment that the game creates. F.E.A.R's AI is a million times better than Crysis. Crysis had the stupidest AI ever in a game that i have played. :!:

OP
H

hell_storm2006

Ambassador of Buzz
Well i have decided to go for COD4 and Gears Of War for sure. Not sure of Crysis. Too many mixed reviews. I have F.E.A.R with me already. But couldn't play it coz my PC lacked the horsepower! I'm looking for one of those commandos or ceaser type of games. But cant find one!

Oh... N i'm also looking at Call Of Juarez...

Last edited:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Well i have decided to go for COD4 and Gears Of War for sure. Not sure of Crysis. Too many mixed reviews. I have F.E.A.R with me already. But couldn't play it coz my PC lacked the horsepower! I'm looking for one of those commandos or ceaser type of games. But cant find one!

Oh... N i'm also looking at Call Of Juarez...

If ur PC didn't support F.E.A.R, I'm not sure if u'll b able to play Gears of War:rolleyes::confused:

OP
H

hell_storm2006

Ambassador of Buzz
Well i'm upgrading my pc 2morrow. So i'll be going to mumbai to get the hardware parts. So i'll pick up some games from there. I just want to know that aren't there any games like commandos, age of empires or ceaser available in the market today?

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Well i'm upgrading my pc 2morrow. So i'll be going to mumbai to get the hardware parts. So i'll pick up some games from there. I just want to know that aren't there any games like commandos, age of empires or ceaser available in the market today?
Yes... a lot... Civ City,Simcity, Zeus, and what u have to do is just a search at the shop...:D.... Hope u get some good games...

OP
H

hell_storm2006

Ambassador of Buzz
Got Gears Of War and COD4. My friend is coming down from mumbai next week... asked him to get civilization 4 and mass effect!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom