Please Suggest A Good Game To Go For Now....

Suggest The Best Game....

• Crysis.

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Gears Of War.

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Call Of Juarez.

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Oblivion.

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Company Of Heroes.

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Call Of Duty 4.

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Mass Effect.

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

hell_storm2006

Ambassador of Buzz
Hi Everyone,

I'm upgrading my PC this week and I am getting a new HD4850 graphics card. So I would like to know that which is the best game to go for now currently. Please suggest a good game that I should try out. I have been cut off from the gaming world for the past year or so and have no idea about what is hot and what is not!!! Please help....

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I just made a random play when I got my HD4850.

Here's my pick:
Crysis
Gears of War
COD 4
Assassin's Creed
BioShock
Rainbow Six Vegas 2
GriD
S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow of Chernobyl

Shloeb

In the zone
Top 3:
Crysis
COD 4
Gears of War
Just played GOW once so its at third, but was really impressed by its visuals.

OP
H

hell_storm2006

Ambassador of Buzz
Well how do you rate the storyline and gameplay of COD4, Gears of War n Crysis? Please suggest any other games which i might have missed in the poll. I would prefer games with better gameplay n storyline rather than just go for visuals n gore.

omega12

Broken In
if u lookin for ONLY gameplay and storyline go for deus ex... graphics r outdated if u compare thm to games of this generation... also give FEAR a shot...

toofan

Technomancer
for the top best games you are missing why don't you get an Idea from the
Best Game Till Now thread.
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?p=931000&posted=1#post931000

There you will come to know the best games people luv to play. And will save your time as well.:D:D

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Well how do you rate the storyline and gameplay of COD4, Gears of War n Crysis? Please suggest any other games which i might have missed in the poll. I would prefer games with better gameplay n storyline rather than just go for visuals n gore.
COD 4 has a pretty strong storyline among those you mentioned.Succeeded by Crysis & then Gears of War.If you prefer an excellent storyline then go in for BioShock & Kane & Lynch: Dead Men.Both have flawless storyline.

skippednote

M3TAL H3AD M3
The witcher is a awesome game atleast better than oblivion. Far cry is also a great game to start before taking up the far cry 2 indeed

Shloeb

In the zone
i don't know why. But i just didn't like oblivion and witcher at all. I just played them for 1/2 hr and just uninstalled the game. Witcher has a very boring fight sequences. Just keep pressing one button again and again.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^That means you hate RPGs..... :D

For storyline and gamepley (Genre Wise) -->>

FPS - Kane and Lynch, BioShock
RPG - Oblivion and Mass Effect
TPS - Max Payne 2 and Stranglehold and GOW
RTS - I dunno abt this genre :D
Racing - They hardly have stories but GRID is the hottest right now gameplay and grafix wise.
Adventure - Devil May Cry 4 and PoP : Sands of Time
Other - STALKER (its an FPS/RPG hybrid) and Crysis (though its an FPS, its story sux.)

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
For a good storyline, play the entire Half Life series starting from the original Half Life, thru HL2, HL2-EP1 and HL2-EP2.

toofan

Technomancer
According to my opinion the best storyline is of "MAFIA" play this game and you will forget other stories. And the physics involved in the cars it have is awesome.
Detailed characters. and an unexpected end.
and its a tps+free roaming also so you will not get bored also. after finishing the game the game doesn't end. You are given 15 new misssion of car racing to finish and collect a unique car everytime you finish a mission.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
i don't know why. But i just didn't like oblivion and witcher at all. I just played them for 1/2 hr and just uninstalled the game. Witcher has a very boring fight sequences. Just keep pressing one button again and again.

Man u break my heart...........
I'm playin witcher for quite a few days and really now its in d state dat I can't live without playin it.............

if couldn't control "witcher" in d game, its not ur fault.........its a bit frustrating..........
pls refer my post(2nd one) in the given link..............LINK

plz, plz, plz...........give it a try.........its very addictive.........

Shloeb

In the zone
Man u break my heart...........
I'm playin witcher for quite a few days and really now its in d state dat I can't live without playin it.............

if couldn't control "witcher" in d game, its not ur fault.........its a bit frustrating..........
pls refer my post(2nd one) in the given link..............LINK

plz, plz, plz...........give it a try.........its very addictive.........
If u insist so much then i'll definitely give it another shot. But right now i am busy with FEAR, Gears of war.
Right now trying to make DIRT work. It doesn't launch. When i click on it then it says Dirt. exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. WTF???:x Please help. I am in real need of playing this game. It has awesome graphics and like Rally Racing a lot. I have played all previous Colin McCrae games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom