Please Sove My Problem port forward in Bittorrent and HUAWEI EC325 data card by bsnl

Status
Not open for further replies.

pagol123

Say Hello to ur new frnd
:sad:Can you please try to solve my Problem:confused:

I am using Huawei EC325 NIC USB data card provided by BSNL in Assam. Now my problem is that I cant forward the port for using bittorrent, As i tryed my best to search all tutorial but as newbie in netwark techniques i cant use that.
But with out proper port forward i am getting only 1 to 4 kpbs speed, but in DAP I am getting in between 15-30 kpbs speed.

Please solve my problem

Ecko

Wandering In Tecno Land
Re: Please Sove My Problem port forward in Bittorrent and HUAWEI EC325 data card by b

*192.168.1.1/

Type this in ur address bar & then
username : admin
password : password

Login & go to your NAT config then add add a port there
You may add multiple port for both TCP/UDP
Set the same port in utorrent

OP
P

pagol123

Say Hello to ur new frnd
Re: Please Sove My Problem port forward in Bittorrent and HUAWEI EC325 data card by b

I TYPE THAT ADDRESS AND IT SHOWS ME THAT
xpnetdiag.gif
To attempt fixing network connectivity problems, click Tools, and then click "Diagnose Connection Problems...":(

SO HOW CAN I SOLVE THAT?

ACTULLY TODAY MY INTERNET EXPLORERS ADDRESS BAR GONE AWAY BUT THIS IS A DIFFERENT STORY

cooldudie3

Boom Boom Boom

You are posting in the wrong section. Post this in the QnA or Hardware Troubleshooting section. Anyways, now that your IE Address Bar is gone, there could be a virus in your comp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom