please solve my problem of usb

Status
Not open for further replies.

avtarkaint

Broken In
i m always getting this error in my pc all my internal usb drives is dead(not working- not dectecting anything) so i usec external usb 4 port drive, from 5 month now i m getting this sturboen message every time please sort it out my frnds.

*i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn162/avtarkaint/usberror.jpg

*i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn162/avtarkaint/usbee.jpg

*i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn162/avtarkaint/usb3.jpg

& some time my pc hang always & dont start & shut down also i m using latest bit defender antivirus 2009.

flameup

Right off the assembly line
I think that it can be problem with your USB port. Please recheck that and make sure that everything ok with port.

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Two problems - one has solution, other doesnt.

1. For your internal USB thing, check if its connected properly on your motherboard. Thats usually the problem. You might want to reinstall your motherboard drivers, too.

2. As for your external, some devices do not get the required power when connected via external, or cannot communicate properly to the computer, its either of the two. So, you'll have to connect the device to your internal USB only, and it will work there. And note: external also includes the front usb slots of cabinets.

Take my bluetooth module for example, it can work on both internal and external, but my gamepad can work only on internal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom