Asrock Extreme 4
Corsair Vangeance 4GB x2 RAM
Seagate barracuda 1TB HDD
Samsung 840 SSD 120GB
Corsair H100i Cooler
Corsair Tx850M Power Supply
Cooler Master 690 2 Plus Cabinet
Nvidia GT610 Synergy 2GB GpU

As you can see, I have a damned GPU so I want to purchase a new one. My budget is around 20000Rs. So please recommend me one.
My purpose is Gaming and Photoshop and some other minor programming (Java).
I already purchased all this.
And so I want to change my gpu.

Also, my current monitor's resolution is 1366x768 but I might buy new and bigger one soon.

After A little research. I decided to go for Sapphire FLEX HD7950 GDDR5 3GB PCI-E OC EDITION Graphic Card. Is it a good choice?

Pradeepcool

Broken In
Have u bought the rig??coz 600W-650W is more than enough if u r gonna buy HD 7950.coming to the GPU ,ya HD 7950 it is a good choice.u can also consider gtx 660TI from NVIDIA.both are good for their prices.

sentacy

Broken In
Hello
Here is my build->

Core I7 3770K
Asrock Extreme 4
Corsair Vangeance 4GB x2 RAM
Seagate barracuda 1TB HDD
Samsung 840 SSD 120GB
Corsair H100i Cooler
Corsair Tx850M Power Supply
Cooler Master 690 2 Plus Cabinet
Nvidia GT610 Synergy 2GB GpU

As you can see, I have a damned GPU so I want to purchase a new one. My budget is around 20000Rs. So please recommend me one.
My purpose is Gaming and Photoshop and some other minor programming (Java).
I already purchased all this.
And so I want to change my gpu.

Also, my current monitor's resolution is 1366x768 but I might buy new and bigger one soon.

After A little research. I decided to go for Sapphire FLEX HD7950 GDDR5 3GB PCI-E OC EDITION Graphic Card. Is it a good choice?

The GPU you had decided is far more greater for the monitor you are having..
Since your rig is good for gaming you have to decide for monitor also..
You see, it all depend upon on how much resolution you are going to play the games to get the smooth FPS..

Cilus

laborare est orare
For Gaming, don't get the Flex Edition. Instead, get the Sapphire HD 7950 3GB Vapor-X with Boost version. Price will be around 22K.

Cilus

laborare est orare
No man. As already mentioned that the Vapor-X version runs at 950 MHz compared to the 850/900 MHz speed of the stock versions, Vapor-X performs better out of the box. Additionally it comes with the Sapphire's special Vapor-X cooler which allows more overclocking. You can easily overclock the card to 990 Mhz without voltage tweak, resulting performance equal to a costlier GTX 670.

Top Bottom