Please Recommend a PC under 40K-45k Budget

OP
abhijith44

abhijith44

Broken In
AMD config is good go with it.

I think its better to purchase from sp road bangalore,trust me you can definitely save 1-1.5K compared to prices at Mysore.Check this Golchha Computers Build your PC - Golchha Computers also you can check at Aashirwad computers sp road Blore.

Just mail your config to them requesting the price quotation and compare it with what your dealer gives you.

git@golchhait.com,
aashirwadcomp@gmail.com

If you still want to buy at Mysore...you can consider MEGATRONICS near Prabha Talkies, Rahul Computers in KT street.(believe me they give lesser prices in Mysore).Bargain well at these shops comparing the product by product prices at SP road and I am sure you will get almost same prices as Blore.

NZXT cabinets are not available at Mysore imho so have Coolermaster alternative to NZXT Gamma.

Thanks Dikart for your valuable suggestion , I will consider it.

I missed out one last thing ,, the Hard disc was never highlighted , can you post on which WD 1TB hd to go ?

and for optical writer , I am going with Asus dvd-writer . is it fine ?

vkl

Cyborg Agent
Yeah,he should go for hd7790 instead of gtx650 ti when they are priced so close. HD7790 performs better.
Sapphire HD7790 1GB GDDR5 -10k

OP
abhijith44

abhijith44

Broken In
Hi @vkl and @RON28 , Thanks,,,

Initially I was suggested with Sapphire HD 7770 ,and later GTX 650 ti ,

I am confused , As Told I would always opt for some thing if its better , And hence should I nail it down for HD7790.
Please confirm, as you said, the price is almost similar , and then I could go with this , isn't it ?

Let me know.

dikart4

Broken In
HD7770 was suggested coz your budget was 40-45K and HD7790 would have made it ~52K. If you are ready to extend your budget to that extent then you should go with HD7790.

Last edited:
Hi @vkl and @RON28 , Thanks,,,

Initially I was suggested with Sapphire HD 7770 ,and later GTX 650 ti ,

I am confused , As Told I would always opt for some thing if its better , And hence should I nail it down for HD7790.
Please confirm, as you said, the price is almost similar , and then I could go with this , isn't it ?

Let me know.

7790 > 650ti > 7770

Starting from left, get the first which which your budget permits.

OP
abhijith44

abhijith44

Broken In
I have got an estimate quote at Mysore it was such a shame half of the people denied for giving the quotation and said if I confirm that I would buy from them only then they would proceed with ......

I had no other option to decide ... a couple of shops such Mega**** quoted alomst 15 percent extra than the online prices and said that is the best they can provide. I am yet to get the quote from my regular dealer....

-NZXT Gamma --- he said I need to give alternate if not this, please suggest ..

-Seasonic S12 520W - for this my dealer is suggesting Corsair ... is this feasible ?

And the main concern about Sapphire gfx is , my vendor was pointing out if I force he would get me this but from the service view point he cannot guarantee ....... and even for Seasonic , he is telling the same ...

He asked who is taking care of the service if i knew.. did not had answers for this......

I had a very bad experience with my Asus K53SM laptop , he had suggested not to but I had purchased it, the laptop with in a month of purchase got screwed , and even with my dealers request it was not replaced , and with loads and chains of emails in ASUS forums and discussions a refurbished laptop was replaced after 6 months .. I had no other option .......

And hence considering this , I was concerned about the service even. Please provide your valuable inputs for this.

dusu94

The Rock
get corsair 430 watts psu
cooler master elite 310 is another option for the cabinet
and get zotac 650ti

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
NZXT Gamma - *stores.ebay.in/PrimeABGB/NZXT-Cabinet-/_i.html?_fsub=3296601012
NZXT Gamma Cabinet | eBay
NZXT Gamma Mid Tower Black interior chassis Cabinet | eBay