Please Please Please Help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chandal

Banned
I have darkened the wrong circle of my name in the title page of my CBSE chemistry booklet today. I have showed it to the superintendent and he corrected it by using a whitener and Idarkened the right circle again. Will it lead to cancellation of my paper. Please Please help me. I am really really depressed.:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
^^don't worry
since the superintendent has done it, i guess he knows what he was doing.
there is a very very rare chance of paper getting canceled.
out of lakhs of students surely you are not the only one who made this mistake.every year atleast 1000s must have made this mistake and i think CBSE must have given instruction for such cases. that's why superintendent did what he did.
before the answer sheet is sent it is verified once by the school. if it was a problem you would've been called. since you haven't been called everything is fine.

i remember when i was giving exams, i tied the answer sheets in wrong order(extra sheet 3, extra sheet 1, main paper extra sheet 2). since main sheet wasn't on first , i had so many sleepless nights and nightmares that i can not share.but nothing happened. i think because it was corrected during verification.

mrintech

Technomancer
Since superintendent has signed your copy. No need to worry. Relax and prepare for upcoming exams

All the Best :)

Beckhamgal

Bionic Woman
Nothing to worry about..me too a +2 cbse. Same thing happend in my examination hall with a boy..they just corrected it by putting a cross upon the wrongly darkened circle nd he was allowed to darken again...

The only thing u need to confirm is..i guess..applying WHITENER on OMR sheet is allowed or not. I think machines donot accpt those things..but in case the suprintendent did it..i guess he must have had something in his mind..i mean..he must have consulted earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom