Please Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajarshi7

Right off the assembly line
Hi, i had installed Harper Collins dictionary and Harper Collins thesarus, but after 2,3 days it was not on the menu. I could not even locate the app file so as to manually start it, but the file was not found. I reinslled both but again there were no icons. I open the appman but it says Memory full even when i have 10-15 MB of phone memory free. i took out the Mem card and now the app manager was working properly. I use a Nokia N73 Music ed. Please help me out as i need the dictionary very much. Also some of my installed themes dissappears. Why does the App man sys memory full when i have lots of it free. Plz HELP..........! Thanks.:confused: :(

Pathik

Google Bot
that memory full error does not point to ur fone memory but ur available ram... dont keep any unwanted apps running...

OP
R

rajarshi7

pathiks said:
that memory full error does not point to ur fone memory but ur available ram... dont keep any unwanted apps running...

:confused: Dear pathiks i was also reffering to my available phone RAM, which shows upto 16 MB- 18 MB free, can u help thanks , rajarshi:(

OP
R

rajarshi7

;) hey pathiks help me out yaar, as i need dicts ans thesurus badly, also themes are vanishing and i am getting update error also:( :( :( :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

OP
R

rajarshi7

pathiks said:
try using the oxford pocket dict 4 v3..
Instead of giving valuable sugesstion, help me to fix the problem. And man I need the collins thesarus and the dictionary very much, cause i am into writing stuff. I have roundabout 20 MB of free phone mem but appman says memory full, i just cant access the app manager. When i take out the microsd the appman is fine. I had formatted the mem card twice(and i dont want to format the phone mem just now):confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: anyway thanks bhai.:rolleyes:

Hey pathik bhai i am also a pathik on a journey plz hlp...........:cool:

Last edited:
OP
R

rajarshi7

pathiks said:
y dont u install the app in the mem card?? Always try to keep fone memory free..

hey dude its nots in the phone mem and u r not able to solve my problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom