sadhevneo

Right off the assembly line
What can be the cause of this ? (please see attachments) I presume it to be a faulty GPU but can the drivers be equally responsible ? And also this does not occur always and this started 2 days back . But this problem only shows in Battlefield 3 , i have been playing Far Cry 3 and it does not happen there.
My GPU - Geforce GT 430
Driver version - 306.97
bf3 2012-12-06 18-22-54-75.jpgbf3 2012-12-06 18-23-16-56.jpg
I am little concerned about the GPU because my last GPU did same behavior before it went toast. Also i checked the temperatures they are fine.

Last edited:

Flash

Lost in speed
I was playing FarCry 1, and the same thing (Pinkish guns and the black-diagonal trapezoids across the screen blocking view) happened to me, when i was alt-tab'ing from game to Desktop, and then alt-tab'ing back to game. I Quit the game, restarted it and then it worked fine.

it must be the problem of the patch or faulted hardware or may also be the soft but being an original game it can be faulted !!! so if its occurring multiple times it must be hardware or the patch !!! but the hardware had no problems with other game so i think this problems is must be about the patch or the long run of game !!! so he should uninstall all the things and reinstall !!!

101gamzer

Ambassador of Buzz
Looks like a Bug Did u restart your PC and played it ? Sometimes anything might be interfering the game take a look at all the process too..

Top Bottom