Please Help!! Trouble with Fifa 08

Status
Not open for further replies.

blCk.pRiNcE

Right off the assembly line
I have a desktop with 1GB Ram & a 1.4Ghz sempron processon. From reading the readme Fifa 08 seemed to be a low demanding game but it dosent work in my comp.. The game starts & the comp hangs up showing a blank screen with only a mouse.. What seems to be the prblm.

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Get a new graphics card. if it doesnt fit in your mobo, get a new mobo. if that mobo doesnt fit your proccy, get a new proccy. if the whole rig doesnt fit your cab, get a new cab. if you dont want to do all these, get a new game.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Check whether u hv a PCI-Express x16 or an AGP slot (for gfx cards) in ur mobo. If u do, get urself a gfx card as per ur budget. Otherwise u'll hv to upgrade if u really want to play that game and any other latest games.

ancientrites

In the zone
yeah u will have to buy graphic card.
offtopic:fifa08 has messed it up with its controls for switching players to "Q" from earlier series"S".i am really annoyed with this change.that even goes with euro2008.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
offtopic:fifa08 has messed it up with its controls for switching players to "Q" from earlier series"S".i am really annoyed with this change.that even goes with euro2008.
That change was made to align FIFA with the PES series. PES uses separate buttons for short-pass and switching player. Still, the gameplay in FIFA 08 and Euro 2008 is nowhere near the realism of PES 2007 and 2008.

Check this out to find a gfx card within ur budget:

*www.theitdepot.com/all_product-category-Graphic-Cards-cat-45.htm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom