Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
I have problems playing FAR CRY game although the game runs perfect with respect to frames rate on my PC with medium and low settings but the problem is I cant see Sand and normal paths they are appears to be blue like water.I have added screenshots too please check them out and give any suggestions as to how to tackle this problem.

HERE ARE THE SCREENSHOTS:
*rapidshare.com/files/47455196/FarCry0000_001.jpg
*rapidshare.com/files/47456535/FarCry0001_001.jpg

And BTW all my drivers are up to date.

MY SPECS:
C2D PROCESSOR E6300(1.86GHz)
512MB DDR2 RAM 533MHz
INTEL 946GZ EXPRES MOTHERBOARD
INTEL ONBOARD GMA3000 GRAPHICS WITH 128MB MEMORY
NO DEDICATED GRAPHIC CARD.

And plese somebody tell me how to share images??And post thumbnails here?I am kinda new to these things.

Last edited:

slugger

Banned
ver is d screenshot??

INTEL ONBOARD GMA3000 GRAPHICS WITH 128MB MEMORY

onboard grafix chipsets dont have dedicated memory
is 128 ur sys memeory
kinda low 4 playin Fry Cry tho
also dedicated grafix card needed 4 proper renderin

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Well u need to patch the game.Its a farcry bug.The original game has a lot of graphical bugs.Patch from 1.01 to 1.4.patch from all.Google for help.

shantanu

Technomancer
i wonder why the patches never worked for me.. i downloaded the official pathces from nzone.. but they gave me error everytime.. i also tried from other sites.. but they give error... dont know why ?

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
shantanu said:
i wonder why the patches never worked for me.. i downloaded the official pathces from nzone.. but they gave me error everytime.. i also tried from other sites.. but they give error... dont know why ?
I had the same problem with FEAR patches.They just wouldn't install so i extracted the files and maually installed for installation of FEAR extraction point.For farcry the patches really worked for me on my pc and one of my friends 945.I tried to install the fear patches one after the other in sequence.

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
The_Devil_Himself said:
And plese somebody tell me how to share images??And post thumbnails here?I am kinda new to these things.
To post thumbnails u need to visit an image hosting and sharing site like imageshack.uk.When u upload a pic there u will get many links which u can post in forums and those links will be converted to thumbnails.when the post is posted.

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
dude for playing farcry game you should able to had a seperate dedicate graphics card i played the whole game in my system using Radeon graphics card,without seperate one you will face these types of problems

OP
The_Devil_Himself

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
Batistabomb said:
dude for playing farcry game you should able to had a seperate dedicate graphics card i played the whole game in my system using Radeon graphics card,without seperate one you will face these types of problems
No buddy the INTEL GMA3000 is good enough for playing the game.I play the game at medium settings at 1280x768 resolution.The frame rates are just fine except for this strange thing.

HERE ARE SOME MORE SCREENSHOTS SHOWING INDOOR AND SKY ENVIRONMENTS:
*img231.imageshack.us/img231/1654/farcry0001001fq1.th.jpg
*img57.imageshack.us/img57/2395/farcry0002001an7.th.jpg

AS YOU CAN SEE THEY ARE GOOD.

Please give suggestions now.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I experienced the exact same problem when I was on my onboard GMA X3000.I didn't bother massacaring the game further & left it at that until I got my card.Anyways Try using the official patches released by Ubisoft for this game & make sure you put them in a sequential order.Also if you want to upload images then just generate the links from www.imageshack.us & paste it out here.

@Shantanu: What error did it come up with? They need to be put up in the correct order as it's a mandatory requirement for earlier pacthes to be applied before you actually jump to the latest one.Starting from V1.1,V1.3,V1.32,V.1.33 & finally V1.4.If you miss out on any one of them it won't proceed further.

shantanu

Technomancer
when i installed 1.1 it said the patch cant be installed .. after that i redownloaded it , so it installed .. but after that i tried to install 1.3 so it began saying you need to install 1.1 befoe you can install 1.3 so no luck in that.. i completed the game that way only :D and that too 3 times.. :D:D:D

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^Any link or news for such a patch? AFAIK they have been spread across in the order I mentioned earlier.If anything new then do let me know as well.I can't recollect a single patcher being released for this game which has all the previous versions bundled.

OP
The_Devil_Himself

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
allwyndlima said:
^Any link or news for such a patch? AFAIK they have been spread across in the order I mentioned earlier.If anything new then do let me know as well.I can't recollect a single patcher being released for this game which has all the previous versions bundled.

The link is given below just click it and the download will start.Its 180mb patch from version 1.0 to 1.4.

*www.ubi.com/US/Downloads/DownloadFile.aspx?dfId=3429

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^Thanks for that.I already have all the pacthes with me but this would be better as it would install everything at one go.;)

OP
The_Devil_Himself

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
allwyndlima said:
^Thanks for that.I already have all the pacthes with me but this would be better as it would install everything at one go.;)

Please let us know about it.I mean if it works ok or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom