Please Help Me To Choose The Best Mobile Under 18k

Please Help Me To Choose The Best Mobile Under 18k

• [url]*www.flipkart.com/lenovo-p780/p/itmduzjyzeam5msj?q=Lenovo+P780&as=on&as-show=on&otracker=

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [url]*www.flipkart.com/sony-xperia-c/p/itmdv6f72vn3sftr?q=Sony+Xperia+C&as=on&as-show=on&otrac

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1. Budget - Strictly Under 18000
2. Display type and size - IPS or LCD : min 5"
3. Form Factor -
4. Preferred choice of brand - Sony , Nokia or Lenovo
5. Preferred input method - Touch
6. What camera option you want - Auto-Focus n HDR
7. Preferred operating system - Android or Windows
8. Preferred connectivity options - 3G and while at home wi-fi
9. Preferred applications - GPS
10. Primary use of handset - Camera, Viewing HD videos, Skype.
11. Any specific mobile phones in consideration - Yes
12. Any other info that you want to share - Need A Dual-Sim only !

I have already done 1 weeks of researching by visiting mobile shops and reading reviews online . But i would like you guys to help me out with the better one ..

1) LG L90 Dual Price in India - Buy LG L90 Dual 8 GB Online - LG: Flipkart.com

2) Lenovo P780 Price in India - Buy Lenovo P780 Deep Black 4 GB Online - Lenovo: Flipkart.com

3) Sony Xperia C Price in India - Buy Sony Xperia C White 4 GB Online - Sony: Flipkart.com

4) Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Price in India - Buy Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Black Mass Memory: 8 GB Online - Nokia: Flipkart.com

rdx_halo

In the zone
I will strongly suggest Samsung Grand 2. I'm also planning to buy within 18k. Grand 2 is 19k. Its best in this range better than SP which has only 1 GB Ram and will never get kitkat. Grand 2 is going to get kitkat update + 1.5 GB ram Best camera. Samsung update schedule shows KitKat updates and mentions Android 4.4.3 | Android and Me Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 Price in India - Buy Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 Black 8 GB Online - Samsung: Flipkart.com
It also has better looks. I have seen LG L90 and I was disappointed to see such a poor finish and dull looking set.

OP
S

Sreekumar14378

Broken In
thanks for the help guys..but i a m still confused between lenovo p780 n lg L90 .....

and i am buying this mobile from flipkart - COD option , so is there anything that i should check before and after purchase (since it is my first purchase frm flipkart...)

abracadabra

Journeyman
[MENTION=143448]Sreekumar14378[/MENTION], why not the Moto G , it scores on all front, thought main two limitations of the non user replaceable battery and no mSD slot! Even it has a good developer support over LG L90!

[MENTION=143448]Sreekumar14378[/MENTION], why not the Moto G , it scores on all front, thought main two limitations of the non user replaceable battery and no mSD slot! Even it has a good developer support over LG L90!

For normal users, developer support doesn't matter

abracadabra

Journeyman
^ For a normal user developer support is not needed , but LG is very bad with updates, and its pretty rare that they will push any updates for this particular model in discussion! Just IF the OP plans to keep the phone in use for the next 18months he could be missing quiet a lot!

OP
S

Sreekumar14378

Broken In
actualy i dont know much about android upgrade n rooting.. .. n i checked out the review for the moto G 16gb .. most of the users reported low battery backup n bad camera...

$hadow

Geek in making
The fact is one can't get all he want in one phone. You got to sacrifice on something that choice is yours. So first make your priority list and than see which phone is fulfilling most if them.

abracadabra

Journeyman
Moto G battery can get you through a whole day on moderate usage, it ain't that bad, it will surely get one more update over OTA or even developer wise! I have seen the Moto E in action it's really snappier for a 7k phone, cam is not that great but does the job well on a 1GB ram! So it's really not the GB's that matter.

No point looking at windows dual sim , cos its limited to 512MB, without flash! It more better to focus on the android platform!

If your just gonna whatsapp and see a couple if videos then windows is fine! The OS is just getting better by the day , but then there are app limitations!
Nokia 720 is a good choice at this price point but its single sim and its windows!

You really have a lot of options at this price point ! As [MENTION=159164]$hadow[/MENTION] said prioritize what you want and then go forward with your buying!

Good luck!

Minion

Conversation Architect
actualy i dont know much about android upgrade n rooting.. .. n i checked out the review for the moto G 16gb .. most of the users reported low battery backup n bad camera...

Official updates doesn't need rooting LG L90 camera is bad too and it has inferior display.
Review: LG L90 Dual | TechTree.com

Even Cnet said same thing.

get Moto G its a very good phone.

OP
S

Sreekumar14378

Broken In
thanks alll ...for ur valuable replies ...i hav ordered xiaomi mi3 2 days back ...my delivery is on 2 aug ....so i guess i made the right choice ...:)

Top Bottom