Please help me play more than 50 songs in itunes in motorar v3i

Status
Not open for further replies.

ranjodh

Broken In
i have a motorazr v3i.with 1 gb memory card.the itunes in the phone does not play or transfer more than 50 songs saying 50 is its max. capacity but i still have 700 mb free.i want to transfer and play more songs.please help me.
if not itunes,than is there any other software that shall help me do this?
thnx.
ranjodh

K

krazyfrog

If i remember correctly, V3i has two players, one is the iTunes which has only 50 track capacity and a regular music player (as found on other motorola phones) which can play any number of songs. If i'm not wrong, you can try playing through that other player. It can probably be accessed through the file manager in the phone, by opening a song in the file manager.

kirtan

Journeyman
hey dude i think the moto razr v3i is expandable to only 512mb.in any case just follow these steps to transfer the songs.

Using A Cable:

conncet ur razr to ur pc.wait a while for the mobile device to be able to recognised as a mass storage device.Once this is done double click on the my computer and u can see a drive like thing apart from the regular things.it will be named on the memory cards name.click this.U can see two folders.itunes and mobile.click on mobile and then goto audio.dump in all the songs which u want to this folder and u r done.to play these songs go to extras in phone menu and then multimedia->sounds.u can see all the songs listed if the storage device selected is the memory card.
Note:these songs do not paly in itunes.

using a card reader:

plug in ur micro sd card into the microsd card adapter that came in bundled with ur phone.Once ur done plug this into the card reader and just follow the above procedure by going to mobile->audio in the drive contents.

OP
R

ranjodh

Broken In
the other player does not play in background.and digital brat,btw,that link is not for v3i.i thought my work was done but...anyways,pls try guys,i shalll always b thankful t u for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom