Please help me out whether i should go with this or not with gainward 1070 phoniex

shuvamgayen

Broken In
Today mdcomputers arranged some sale of gtx 10 series cards and i was able to order a GAINWARD GRAPHICS CARD PASCAL SERIES - GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5 PHOENIX EDITION for 27300 rs.

i am new to pc and will make a soon. till now i am using a laptop. i have heard many popular brands like msi, asus, zotac,evga etc etc. but gainward is very less familiar with me. you guys are experienced . please give your suggession about the brand and should i take that order or not? i am from kolkata. and also tell me wheather any service center is avaliable here if you know?
also tell me if i pair it with a i5 7500 will it bottleneck?i dont have budget for an i7

here is the link of that product
Products :: Gainward GeForce™ GTX 1070 Phoeni
i tried to give mdcomputers link but seems website down already

Randy_Marsh

Youngling
How did you manage to get a 1070 at that price point?! Are those used cards? If not, that's a very sweet deal I would say.
Gainward is alright, the manufacturer doesn't make much difference. You got the warranty, so good to go. (Zotac is often considered better due to its 5 year warranty though)
i5 7500 is a good processor. Do you already have it, or are you planning to buy it?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Fill this:
*forum.digit.in/pc-components-confi...new-pc-help-answer-these-questions-first.html

Also, if I were you, I'd pick Zotac, Asus, Gigabyte or EVGA anyday.

Top Bottom