Please help me buy a headphone between Rs.1500 & 2000

Status
Not open for further replies.

tekken

Higher to the Zenith!!
Guys i'm stuck in adilemma over buying a decent pair of in ear headphones.
I was in support of the Sony MDR-EX32LP/B or MDR-EX52SL/B but after reading user reviews i think I could go for the Creative EP-630 or Ep-635.
Please enlighten me on the issue.
Waiting for your answers.

nishantv2003

We Both Have a Mouse!!!
hey tekken welcome 2 the forum:)

as i am aware of Creative EP-630 or Ep-635 are said to be best in its class and they come around 900 bucks. i dont know abt those sony ones...
as for the diff. b/w EP-630 and Ep-635 is just the strap.
and if u wanna buy something diff. then in-ear earphone then see this:*www.consumer.philips.com/consumer/...0_97_IN_CONSUMER/Stereo-Headphones+SHP2700-97
they cost around 1.5k.........
so make ur choice:)

samurai3

Broken In
pls stick with sony's EX type head phones..... Because i am also using them they are gr8........They fit in the ears perfectly... i would like to prefer you to go for sony........ MDR series head phones.......

OP
T

tekken

Higher to the Zenith!!
Thanks buddy!!, but are u sure, these circum-aural headsets(Philips) will fair better than in-ear ones while using with an mp3 player??
And how about Sennheiser CX series?

Another basic question - can you judge a headphone by its range of frequency supported??:confused: :confused: :confused:
eg. Noise cancelling earphones usually start with 20-28kHz and cost around(and above) 5000 bucks.
Whereas standard in ear headphones start their range from 6-23kHz.
How about this??
Waiting eagerly for some mind ruffling!!! :cool:

Last edited:

samurai3

Broken In
I think this link may help you what your serching for.....

*www.sony.co.in/productcategory/pa%2Baccy%2Bheadphones?site=hp_en_IN_i

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
I have ordered this and i will get it in 2-3 days :)
*cgi.ebay.in/Logitech-Precision-PC-...oryZ3606QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
*i4.ebayimg.com/01/i/000/da/50/35a4_1.JPG
*i2.ebayimg.com/01/i/000/da/50/35dd_1.JPG
Stay cool in the heat of action.
Comfort and Convenience

• [*]Unique open-air design: Stay cool and comfortable even in most heated action.
    [*]Ratchet boom placement: Adjust the boom precisely for optimal listening position.
    [*]Large 40mm neodymium stereo drivers: Enjoy superb audio clarity in all your games.
    [*]In-line volume and mute controls: Instantly adjust headset volume or mute the microphone.
    [*]Noise-canceling microphone: Blocks background noise for clear, intelligible voice commands.

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
Get the sonys. They are better than the EP-630 in tonal balance, although the bass is slightly weaker. I personally feel that the bass of the EP-630 is too overpowering anyway. And the higher mids and highs of the EP-630 are pretty bad, unless you can equalize it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom