Please Help me a bit with this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
People are narrow minded in this country.Even the doctors i visit.
Let me make it clear to all members that the drugs Alprazolam & Fluoxetine CHLORDIAZEPOXIDE AND AMITRIPTYLINE HCL are extremely dangerous and hazardous to mental and physical health if not properly taken.Overdoes will literally kill you if not make you impaired physically and mentally.Its my body...my mind and I'll take better care of myself than the doctor.He just wants to make money.My father is a superstitious person who gave me a drug 2 years ago which was similar to the above mentioned two.He told me he was giving me vitamins and i damn know that even the overdose of vitamins can kill a person because then your body just ceases to produce them naturally.
Under any circumstances i am not taking dangerous drugs....make that to no drug intake forever.

If you do not understand what i mean tune to nat-geo or Discovery.They might just show you how dangerous can an Anti-Depressant be and how many people it has killed.

just to add that live a natural life, nothings better than be content with what u are gifted with than making it something else which may lead to disasters.

These docs are here for money to settle their life, a very few are really concerned abt their clients.

try ayurvedic meds, atleast the chances of extreme side reactions are lot lesser than.

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
just to add that live a natural life, nothings better than be content with what u are gifted with than making it something else which may lead to disasters.

These docs are here for money to settle their life, a very few are really concerned abt their clients.

try ayurvedic meds, atleast the chances of extreme side reactions are lot lesser than.
Are you a doc my dear?

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
If you really are suffering from long term desiese you should take it seriously and get help of a better well known doctor...

And as T159 says try harmless alternative therepies like Yoga and Ayurveda... It helps. (Helped me too much.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom