:::++ Please Help I Want To Buy A New Dvd Writer +++:::

Status
Not open for further replies.

::cyborg::

In the zone
hi guys,

::cyborg:: again :)

Guys i want to buy a new DVD writer can u plz help me out i want an Internal DVD writer . Earlier i had a Liteon DH20A4P

which correctly after 1 year (After warranty) and 2 days was dead :(. Can u please suggest:| i have a IDE cable plz suggest according to that i mean IDE one not sata

AND IF possible plz tell the price i am living in New Delhi

Thanks a lot

Last edited:
OP

In the zone
thanks vikas do u personally own this i mean i just wan to know the performance and plz suggest ide not sata as my mother board does not supports

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Go for Samsung drive.
I've its old version (SH203B). Its very good, silent and no issues till date (used for 10 months).

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
I had both the Samsung SH-S203D and SH-S223F.. 203 went kaput in 5-6 months, and 223 went kaput in 2-3 months. Now i have LG GH22NS30, and so far so good! :)

i think lg is more better than samsung even i never use the lg dvd writer or any of the rom but 7-8 months before i purchase samsung sh203 the sata version and it fails within six months. so the conclusion is that you must buy lg and must not buy samsung!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tkin

Back to school!!
so as i hv to buy ide dvd writer can u recommend a model plz i will only go for that model
LG GH22NS30 is the way to go, really good.
I personally own 3 of these, they rock, try to get the retail package for 25/- more.

OP

In the zone
OK guys finally i got LG GH22NP20 22X for 1045 rupees but the first DVD i wrote gave me a RESET ERROR i don't no why but i was trying to write movie file to a data disc i mean they were avi oh god this is embarrassing for me and a DVD writer too :|

tkin

Back to school!!
OK guys finally i got LG GH22NP20 22X for 1045 rupees but the first DVD i wrote gave me a RESET ERROR i don't no why but i was trying to write movie file to a data disc i mean they were avi oh god this is embarrassing for me and a DVD writer too :|
What's the writing speed you used? I recommend using 8x for DVDs(max 12x) and 24x(max 32x) for CDs, the problem lies with the low quality media available locally, all these are substandard and higher speeds will give errors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom