Please comment on this i5 based PC Config - Budget 60k (Without monitor-speakers)

ninz

Broken In
i agree if it is more than 1000 then it starts to matter. as for your cpu significance click on the link and decide for your self

PassMark Intel vs AMD CPU Benchmarks - High End

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Get an i5 2500K and a AsRock z77 and overclock it to 4.3 Ghz,at those overclocks you wont need to tweak voltage neither produce heat nor get an aftermarket CPU cooler,but still get much better performance than a i5 3570!

Get an i5 2500K and a AsRock z77 and overclock it to 4.3 Ghz,at those overclocks you wont need to tweak voltage neither produce heat nor get an aftermarket CPU cooler,but still get much better performance than a i5 3570!

It is true.. Ivy Bridge processors(i5 3570k) are tick iterations while Sandy Bridge(i5 2500k) are tocks. There wont be any improvement in computational power. Only differences being the shrunk die size and introduction of hd4000 igpu. Some say the shrunk die size is actually a negative because heat dissipation is a problem. You wont be needing integrated graphics anyways as you are buying a discreet gpu.

P.S :- Wait for Haswell if you can if you want better performance than i5 2500k.

Top Bottom