Please check my PC Temperatures, Are they Normal?

virajkin

Journeyman
Hi Below is a screenshot of Open Hardware Monitor of my PC Temperatures.
I am having Zebronics Bijli Cabinet having 1 Front LED Fan(Intake), 1 fan at the back(Exhaust), 2 fans on side panel (Top is Intake, Other is exhaust), I also have Sapphire Radeon HD 6750 1GB GFX Card, also stock AMD CPU Cooler. I use Cooler master HTK-002 thermal compound and change it every 3-4 Months.
Please see the temperatures below and tell me if they are normal. I have used open hardware monitor taken this screenshot after using the PC for 2 hours of browsing, DVD burning, Played DIRT3 for 20 mins, Also converted some videos etc..

*i.imgur.com/gvtau.png

sukesh1090

Adam young
it is normal.but still run an half an hour test of prime 95 and post results here.btw there is no need to change the thermal paste once in a 3-4 months.once applied tim will live atleast for 2-3 years.so don't change it frequently.

mithun_mrg

Cyborg Agent
@op f u don't open the HSF u don't need to change the tim also the temps r nrmal follow the advise of sukesh

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
THe temps are just fine ;-)

Some suggestion : don't change the CPU TiM in every 3-4 months - do it once in a year and mount the bottom side panel fan as intake ;-)

Top Bottom