[Complaint] Please avoid OM Secondhand laptops Malad E. (Fraud & Not credible)

bhvm

Journeyman
If you are looking for used laptops in Mumbai, Please steer clear of this name. Seems like a fraud at first sight. I was looking for 3~4 used laptops for office use and I reached this person but smelling fishy, did't buy anything
. here is my experience-

1) Has ads on OLX, Quickr etc under MANY NAMES like Digitek, DigiLink, OM laptop, Vishal agrawal, Nikki, Ronni. When you call , they turn out to be same person. Having different names

2) No Name plate, Boards , Signs or office of any kind. Just a very small room in Residential appt. You'll have to continiously call to reach him.

3) When we ask if a particular Spec (Eg This proc, THis GFX, this screen) is available, the answer will be always YES. And when you reach him personally, he says its sold out!! and other, (more expensive) one is available.

4) No specification crediblity of any kind. Eg. If you were told of a quad core machine, but later found it to be dual core, the Answer will be " I don't understand all this, its your duty to check)

5) No Muncipal or Sales tax or Firm registration of any kind. Just a person sitting in room.

Top Bottom