Playing EA GAMES Online

Chirag_123

Broken In
I just cant figure out how to play these games online..When i try to connect by the multiplayer option in the game it shows that you need to be connected to the EA servers to play the game online.I even made a Origin acc and downloaded origin but still cant play the game online..M trying to play NFS MW 2012 and fifa 13 online atm..<M using a pc not a gaming console> .. Any help would be appreciated.. :)

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
these games need origin as a default pre requisite. Reading this
I even made a Origin acc and downloaded origin but still cant play
the game online
makes me sure you are not playing "original" games.

OP
C

Chirag_123

Broken In
By that statement i meant that i cant see my games there on origin..My Fifa 13 and NFS are original as i borrowed it from my friend who owns d dvd of these games.. I have not purchased these games from origin that doesn't mean that my games are pirated.. Get that .. ?

pratyush997

Inactive
By that statement i meant that i cant see my games there on origin..My Fifa 13 and NFS are original as i borrowed it from my friend who owns d dvd of these games.. I have not purchased these games from origin that doesn't mean that my games are pirated.. Get that .. ?
BRO!
There is something called "for single use" !
The Key(Serial code) maybe already activated by your friend!

OP
C

Chirag_123

Broken In
Thats what i wanted to know,if there is an alternate way to connect to the servers online..If the serial code is activated by my friend and i play the game on my pc from his dvd it doesn't mean that my game is pirated,right..? Some :orly: people do not know that.. :razz:

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Thats what i wanted to know,if there is an alternate way to connect to the servers online..If the serial code is activated by my friend and i play the game on my pc from his dvd it doesn't mean that my game is pirated,right..? Some :orly: people do not know that..
mind your tone.
and don't you know all EA games released in 2012 onwards require origin and are SINGLE-USE ONLY

so if you want to play MP you will have to ask your *cough* imaginary *cough* "friend" for his email and password i.e his origin account
that said,gues who is :orly: ;-) :grin:

OP
C

Chirag_123

Broken In
mind your tone.
and don't you know all EA games released in 2012 onwards require origin and are SINGLE-USE ONLY

so if you want to play MP you will have to ask your *cough* imaginary *cough* "friend" for his email and password i.e his origin account
that said,gues who is :orly: ;-) :grin:

You are asking me to mind my tone..? i just used ur word mate..I didn't know about it thatswhy i posted my query here and i guess this forum is made to solve peoples query who do not have much information about the topic.. If you are not happy to help others why do you reply to other member's queries.. ?

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
torrents, cracks are not the only form of piracy.
once the game is tied to an origin account, even if you borrow the original dvd, it doesn't mean you have the original game.

click on my games tab in origin and see if you have those games. if the origin library is empty, we can't help you.

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
It seems you are misinformed about the meaning of piracy. As said above,using cracks from torrents,buying pirated games are not the only things that mean piracy.
It counts as piracy if you borrow a original dvd of the game from your friend who has already activated it with his/her account. And in any case, to run that particular copy you would have had to crack it using a crack for the game from the net since the key given won't work with your own origin account.

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
simple solution to that is borrow your frnds account.... so you aren't using a pirated copy. big deal,
next time do us all a favour and use google search before wasting our time....

OP
C

Chirag_123

Broken In
It seems you are misinformed about the meaning of piracy. As said above,using cracks from torrents,buying pirated games are not the only things that mean piracy.
It counts as piracy if you borrow a original dvd of the game from your friend who has already activated it with his/her account. And in any case, to run that particular copy you would have had to crack it using a crack for the game from the net since the key given won't work with your own origin account.

Ohh.. Thanks for letting me know about it...

Top Bottom