Play station 2 help needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

raj14

In Deniel
Hello, i have just brought a PS-2 from a LOCAL shop. For Rs.10,800. I am currently playing pirated games. I want to buy Orignal copy of 'Gran Turismo 4' will it work? I have heard rumors about Ps2 coming with a 'Mod Chip' to play pirated games, but it will not be able handle orignal games! please help me

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
The Rumor is more of a right with Xbox ...that too only with Matrix Moded Chip.
But on PS2 you can play Original as well the the Pirated ( Errr Forgive me Digit Forum ) Games.
Hey doent use that word ...Use more Sophiscated word. ..Hmmm Copied games will do . :)
Best Luck Raj14

yea raj! freshseasons is right. thae card which u will install, will provide support for COPIED GAMES :D
Dun worry, u'll b able to play the ORIGINAL games as well !!

OP
raj14

raj14

In Deniel
Thanks Guys! i REALLY APPRECIATE it(notice the caps?). Hey Fresh we have ALMOST the same Specs. But i have a 3.6GHz and a GeForce 6800GT. Anywho, Can somebody tell me a Good Shop in Palika Market, New Delhi?Where i could buy GT4, I was scammed last time!

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
The Thing About Piracy Is Very Simple It Plays Original As well As Pirated Stuff Without any Flaw 8) .......Here If Ur Ps2 Has A Mod-Chip Installed Then it Can Very Well Play Ur Backed Up Discs As well As The Oringinal Ones (And In Some Cases The Divx Videos and Ur Mp's As Well i.e Depending On The Make Of Ur Mod-Chip And Its Compatiblity)
Well Raj Since U Are Goin For The Original Stuff Then Why to Search,Than Just Sliding down A Sony World Showroom For a Quick detailed Purchase of The Game (Sorry Mate Since i dun Know Anything About Delhi's Availibility,Mumbaitee Over here Pal :wink:)
Hmmm Grt To See There Still Are People who Shell Out 3000 or 2,500 Bucks For The PS2 Games Grt Goin 8)

OP
raj14

raj14

In Deniel
Thanks. I contacted sony Showroom dudes; but they didn't have a Clue! So.. Atlast i have ordered mine from Milestone Interactive, Can't wait to get my hands DIRTY!

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
raj14 said:
Thanks Guys! i REALLY APPRECIATE it(notice the caps?). Hey Fresh we have ALMOST the same Specs. But i have a 3.6GHz and a GeForce 6800GT. Anywho, Can somebody tell me a Good Shop in Palika Market, New Delhi?Where i could buy GT4, I was scammed last time!

Arrgghhhhh Why did you have to Rub it in :wink:

Follow my this post on Digit forum here
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12302&start=15

See how i'm dying and begging to lay my hands on 6800GT
Hmmm now how much did you get that ....! Hows the performance incomparasion to your old Card.
Errr wanna Sell that Card !!!! :lol:
Bythe Well how come we almost have the same Specification . You system is way above mine. your Proccy and your Graphic card are faster than mine.
God Bless your heaven !!!!

OP
raj14

raj14

In Deniel
I got it for 28,000; It's a Gainward 2400/Ultra 'Golden Sample' its Reviewed in January 2005(it was released in Nov 2004), i have OC'ced to 440MHz core, 1150memory(i tinker with it daily) No I wont sell it! Ciao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom