plasma or LCD and kaunsa???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Optimus Prime

Broken In
i wanna buy a plasma/lcd tv??plz suggest d bst one---i'v decided plasma coz dey r better dan lcds??zeroed in on panasonic th-pv8h...plz suggest whether it s better dan others in ur knowledge.....my budget is around 60k??help fast:(

OP
Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

Broken In
but i hv researchd on net n found dat plasma offers excellent, rather outstanding black levels color reproduction and its contrast ratio is 1000000:1 (for 42") while dat of an lcd is 30000:1....talking bout samsung series 5 40" and panasonic viera th42pv80, d former offers quite good features such as entertainment mode, the latter offers excellent picture quality....n their prices are almost same...also full hd broadcast will not available in india for next 4 years....so is it worth taking a full hd(series 5) rather than an hd ready(thpv8oh)??

moshel

Padawan
I dont know if you are aware of this, that while choosing the screen size of the TV, you should check what would be your normal viewing distance. Because if u have a small room but a large TV, then it wont be a very fun viewing experience. for 8-10 ft of viewing distance, 32 inch - 36 inch is the perfect size.

techani

Journeyman
I think there`s a thumb rule to get the correct size tv. The size of the screen should be double of the viewing distance. Eg. if the viewing distance is 20ft. then the screen size can of 40in. max. U can also look for the Hitachi Ultraslim models they are very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom