Planning to Buy Dell Inspiron 6400 notebook!

Status
Not open for further replies.

magnet

Youngling
nuthin forget it...point is my account doesnt have pan..and dad wont allow his account to use for this purpose in short i have to forward 2 dds..u couriered it or their guys took it????

hacktom

Broken In
^^^^^
Why don't you pay by cheque??? That will be an easier method. Also Dell people will come at your place to collect cheque/dd. Today I checked Dell website prices have increase by atleast Rs 1000 and in 6400 they are not offering ati or nvidia card so only choice will Intel gma 950 one. There must be shortage of ati and nvidia graphics card. So I would advise to postpone your decision to buy dell laptop now.

OP
Ganeshkumar

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
magnet said:
nuthin forget it...point is my account doesnt have pan..and dad wont allow his account to use for this purpose in short i have to forward 2 dds..u couriered it or their guys took it????

I couriered it... Those guys told me to courier as it would be a quicker process:idea:

hacktom

Broken In
^^
I don't know how courier will be a quicker process, since I had paid by cheque. I ordered laptop on Thursday, they collected cheque from my place next day on Friday and the bank cleared cheque by saturday. So I think cheque will be a faster process. But I think it depends on where do you live for ex. in metro cities cheque will be a faster process.

deepakg

Journeyman
To save VAT which letter is needed..?
Can this letter be used at local store while purchasing notebook..?

hacktom

Broken In
You don't need any letter for VAT exemption if you live in metro cities. For ex. in my case they didn't ask for any letter.

OP
Ganeshkumar

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
deepakg said:

VAT is applicable if a person buys n sells it...

so u have to pay if u buy frm the dealer....:(

deepakchan

Troubleshooter
Ganeshkumar said:
Deepak u Know that they give discount under bargain?

No I did not know that. But I was following the thread where you were discussing this with somebody. About some Friday evening, month ending stuff rite?

deepakg said:

Dell laptop has to be bought from the Dell company. That is the real advantage. Why do you want to buy it from a store?

Last edited:

hacktom

Broken In
deepakg said:
But it includes Tax in final...
How to save that TAX..?
I am not a Metro Citizen..
Hi deepak if you want to buy from dell call them and ask them if any tax will be applicable. If they say yes then ask them for VAT discount and also any other discount they can give, they do give discount. Also if possible try to make deal on friday or last day of month(as I had said earlier) since it closing day for them so chances are high that they will give you discount. So never agree on the final price qouted by them, try hard to get discount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom