Planning to Buy Dell Inspiron 6400 notebook!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
Hi

I am planning to buy Dell Inspiron 6400 Notebook...
Seems to be cost effective with Good performance.

Is there anything else i am missing in this???
About ergonomics though not superb, i think it wont be :(

Tell me all pros n cons.. n also other options...

I will be buying in may..
So waiting for ur reply Guys..
Thanks!:)

OP
Ganeshkumar

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
n Wat abt the srevice n support??

Is there any other model u guys can prefer at the same price tag with better configuration...

How i acer n HCL??

Do u recommens any model in HCL or Acer or Compaq??

Last edited:

Pathik

Google Bot
nope man... 6400 is a best seller... u wont get better than that in that price... they have good after service too...

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
I was abt to go for Dell 6400 but coz of service prob (time consuming), I went for HP. You can go for HP 62xx series. Really a gr8 config at a cheap rate.

deepakchan

Troubleshooter
Ganeshkumar said:
i am at chennai.... arnd Porur..

so seems no prob..

I own a Dell 6400 and am in Chennai. No problem at all. You can go ahead. Any problem they rectify within 24 hours. I had a problem with the keyboard. If you inform before 3pm, the next day they will replace it. It happened for me. The guy came with a new keyboard, replaced it and went. No questions asked. Great customer service. hp is not that good.

ashu_dps

Hell Sucks!!!
Dell has awesome and almost unbelievable service. They go totally out of way to help and satisfy the customer. Have recieved my new replacement Laptop battery today worth 6000 after using it for an year though i dont even qualify for warranty here in india and international warranty cost a lot extra,still !

The greatest thing, i complained to them yesterday at 4.00 p.m and today at 12.10 p.m my replacement was on my door!!!

What more can u ask on service front, a world different than the crappy services of Toshiba, HP, Compaq, LG etc.

And its not the first time i've witnessed such an ultra level of service, earlier too i got my DVD writer replaced and had heavenly experience :)

And mind u, both the parts developed faults due to my mistake :D

deepakchan

Troubleshooter
ashu_dps said:
Dell has awesome and almost unbelievable service. They go totally out of way to help and satisfy the customer.
And mind u, both the parts developed faults due to my mistake :D

Absolutely agree with what is said. Can't agree more.. Dell's service rocks..

OP
Ganeshkumar

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
Thank u alll....

BUT TELL ME IF I AM NOT GOING FOR EXTENDED WARRANTY >>>> CAN I GO FOR DELLLL???? IF YES, Then WHERE Can I go for service???? Will Dell SErvice me????

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
yes extended warranty is optional. if u've bought a dell then dell will service you (of corz u'll hafta pay after warranty is over)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom