Planning to buy a new windows mobile! Need advice...

vishnov

Journeyman
Help me with this guys!

Budget-15k (16k at max.)
Display-No preferences.
Camera-Yes (Important). flash, yes. And good secondary camera.
OS-Windows
Connectivity Option Preferred-3G.
Primary Use-Multimedia, Photography, Browsing and occasional gaming.

I need to buy a new windows mobile and need some good advice on it's behalf. Confused between 720 and 625. Also please do tell me about upcoming Lumia 725. Its expected price, launch date and comparison with L720.

Shah

Cyborg Agent
I see photography in your requirements. Go for 720 if u are really serious about it.

OP
vishnov

vishnov

Journeyman
I see photography in your requirements. Go for 720 if u are really serious about it.

Photography is necessary..but not that important. Only think that keeps me away from it is 512mb RAM, that's why i'm asking abt L725, its price and it's release date! any guess??:|

Shah

Cyborg Agent
Photography is necessary..but not that important. Only think that keeps me away from it is 512mb RAM, that's why i'm asking abt L725, its price and it's release date! any guess??:|

As 525 is just announced, 725 is at least 2 to 3 months away from its launch.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod

should be around 18k. 820 may receive another pricecut so you basically have 2 options: 820 (with pricecut) or 725.

OP
vishnov

vishnov

Journeyman
should be around 18k. 820 may receive another pricecut so you basically have 2 options: 820 (with pricecut) or 725.

820 with price cut will also do..apart from increased ram is there anything different from 720 that i need to know? (Front facing camera, display quality, battery life and overall performance)

As 525 is just announced, 725 is at least 2 to 3 months away from its launch.

you sure of the launch timeline? i read somewhere that it's release date somewhere in Jan.

Flash

Lost in speed
With the entry of L525, we can surely see L725 or something in between 720 and 820, with 1GB RAM.
But,we may have to wait for the official announcement.

Minion

Conversation Architect

get lumia 720/820 512 MB RAM is not a issue in windows phone.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
Yes. As of now only certain games need 1GB, and not apps.
Though, the gamemakers release another version for 512MB.

whatsapp crashes sometimes when you scroll down through older posts which i think is due to the ram limitation. even fantasia painter crashes often when you try to edit photo with many effects.

Top Bottom