Planning To Build A New Pc Need Some Advice..

stallion316

Right off the assembly line
Hello,

I am planning to build a new pc and need your help.. I have already filtered out the components i need.. Ill be buying them from lamington road mumbai..

ill be using this pc for my seo/digital marketing work and occasional gaming mainly (gta, fifa, rome total war, farcry and other open world games..).. I also plan to do some video editing in future..

Here is My List

MBO - Z170A KRAIT GAMING 3X
Processor - intel i7 6700k
GPU - 1070 asus strix
Psu - corsair rm650x
Ram - corsair vengeance 8x2 16gb ddr4 (3000mgz)
Case - nzxt s340
ssd - 850 evo m.2 samsung
hdd - Already have 1tb seagate
cooler - corsair 100i v2
speakers - jbl lsr305 (already bought)
keyboard / mouse - not yet decided
Monitor - not yet decided

1. Trying to follow a black and white theme..
2. My budget is max 1.25lcs.. Will i be able to pull them off below 1.25 lcs including monitor...
3. Any recommended shop in lamington road where i can buy them cheap compared to others.
4. I am ready for modification and pls let me know if any of the parts are overkill..

Thanks and Regards..

Last edited:
A

amit.tiger12

Check this link

*forum.digit.in/pc-components-confi...new-pc-help-answer-these-questions-first.html

Answer those questions.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
Since its for professional work, go for Samsung 850 pro 512gb, it costs 18k. But it has 10 year warranty and totally worth it.
I use this disk, its damn fast. Near the limit SATA limit.

Drop that liquid cooler, get a cheap air cooler. Or Get the noctua air cooler from PrimeGBGB, for 8k it gives you great cooling, better than most liquid coolor. Might, sound false, but nocuta truly beats all the liquid coolers.
Liquid coolers might leak and kill your components in the long run, so unless you check every now and then, you are set to failure.

For Monitor, get the Dell UltraSharp 24inch, or LG 24inch 1080p screen.
Everything else is great. And love those speakers!

Any keyboard/mouse for casual gaming. Nothing to do there.
If you have cash to spend, get the Logitech G502 + Qck Mouse pad combo.

Keyboards is a very personal choice with so many different switches that are available now, and these good ones cost 8-15k, hard to recommend. You need to find out for yourself.

OP
S

stallion316

Right off the assembly line
Thanks a lot akshay for a detailed and indepth reply.. Ill surly replace my current liquid cooler with (NOCTUA D15S NH-D15S D-STYLE CPU COOLER). Will it fit in my mbo and case properly.. Will there be any space issues..

Secondly regarding the monitor i was looking for an entry level 1440p ips monitor with thin bezel, as i am getting the 1070. How abt this monitor - Asus Vx24ah..

Thirdly could you recommend any shop in lamington road where i can get them for cheap compared to others. What will be the aprox cost for this setup..

Thanks again for all the help...

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Budget -126K (Skylake Rendering/Editing RIG)

CPU- Intel Core i7 6700k -26000,
MoBo- Asus Z170 Pro Gaming -14500,
CPU Cooler- Cooler Master Hyper 212X -3000,
RAM- Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) 2400MHz -5000,
SMPS- Seasonic M12II 620w -6500,
Keyboard/Mouse- Logitech G100s Combo -1500,
Monitor- LG 24MP88HM 24" LED IPS -14500,
Cabinet- NZXT S340 White -6000,
HDD- WD Caviar Blue 1TB -3500,
SSD- Samsung 850 Evo 250GB -7000,
GPU - Zotac GTX1070 8GB Amp Edition -38000.

Total Cost: 1,26,000.

Buy Seasonic PSU from amazon.in or overclockerszone.com

Buy NZXT S340 cabinet from primeabgb.com

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk

Top Bottom