Place in Bangalore where cooling solution & fancy looking cabinet for PC r available

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirangp

The joy Of Wow
Hi,
I wud like to know a place in Bangalore where cooling solution & fancy lookin cabinets for PC are available...I have tried askin at a few places in SP Road but to no avail...They just dont know about coolin & the cabinets just suck...I am plannin to change my cabinet .....Thanx in advance

gofeddy

Broken In
Try this site:

*www.bangalorebest.com/services/cityresources/companylist.asp?cat=7&subcat=14&catname=Computers%5FAnd%5FInternet&subcatname=Computer+Peripherals

Ch@0s

In the zone
Try Golcha on SP Road or Computer Shop on Brigade Road. Be ready to pay thru the nose though... good cabinets are expensive. If you have a big budget, get the Coolermaster Stacker 830... costs around 13.5.

gofeddy

Broken In
He can contact the Ph No and check out if what he needs is avialable. That is the reason I posted the link.

Hells_Fury

In the zone
I would say your best bet would be Computer Shop on Brigade Road. He is an authorized dealer for Antec cabinets, and he can get you other brands too. The shop is located in the Planet M complex on Brigade Road. Get in touch with a guy named Stanley over there.

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
Ch@0s said:
Try Golcha on SP Road or Computer Shop on Brigade Road. Be ready to pay thru the nose though... good cabinets are expensive. If you have a big budget, get the Coolermaster Stacker 830... costs around 13.5.

13.5K for a cabinet??????????????:shock: I don't remember Golcha having fancy ones, but he's got a good collection of graphic cards, but he seems to give out only what is put up on the board outside the shop.

Ch@0s

In the zone
^^I got my Stacker 830 for around that price from Golcha. He had two of them, I got the first one and a friend of mine got the second one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom