Piston 3 vs KZ ED8m vs KZ ED9

(URGENT) Need IEM Within 1k

Sadly my sound magic es 18 gave up after 2 years..
Now looking for an upgrade..i like bass,clarity and vocals..only for music on the go
Durability is also an important factor for me
Thanks

$hadow

Geek in making
Re: (URGENT) Need IEM Within 1k

If you can get KZ they are most probably better than these.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot

KZ ATE which is comparable to the Piston 3 with a warmish sound signature with the KZ ATE having a bit more bass and extensions. Both are great.

OP
S

saurabhsingh213

Broken In
Hello
I am in search of a new pair of iem under 1k..
Anyone used these iems pls comment on their sound quality and build quality
Need to buy asap
Which among three is best??

OP
S

saurabhsingh213

Broken In

Completely up to you. I hated ED9. Newbies will love the ED 9s bright forward sound but its not for trained ears. ED series ain't for me.
Hey saw this listing on aliexpress
Online Shop Original Xiaomi Piston 3 Sport running In-Ear Headphones Earphone Headset Fashion Design For mobile phone|Aliexpress Mobile
By any chance is it original ?

High-Fidelity

Journeyman

Completely up to you. I hated ED9. Newbies will love the ED 9s bright forward sound but its not for trained ears. ED series ain't for me.

Dude, its up to you and sound signature varies from person to person and IEM to IEM. ED9 has been praised a lot at head-fi by many more head-fi'ers who have years of experience in IEMs. Your saying is completely wrong, there are many more trained ears who like analytical, bright forward sound signature and let me tell you one thing, ED9 ain't bright at all but it is not very warm and dull too.

Top Bottom