Piston 3 vs KZ ED8m vs KZ ED9

High-Fidelity

Journeyman
@op

Go for the KZ ED9... Personally I like its sound signature more than the Piston 2...

+1

Don't rely on one person's opinion whereas there are 1000's of members at head-fi who just love ED9. I have not heard Pistons 3 but going by joker's opinion there is not a huge difference between P2 and P3 and if it is true so I love ED9 more than P1 and P2.

If you like bass so don't go with P3 at all.

OP
S

saurabhsingh213

Broken In
+1

Don't rely on one person's opinion whereas there are 1000's of members at head-fi who just love ED9. I have not heard Pistons 3 but going by joker's opinion there is not a huge difference between P2 and P3 and if it is true so I love ED9 more than P1 and P2.

If you like bass so don't go with P3 at all.
Confused as hell..
Ed 9 is out of stock on hifinage and i can't wait..
Only p3 and ed8 are my option pls suggest fast..
I am also worried about the size\design of ed8..they look big and heavy

v.Na5h

Off Hook!
Confused as hell..
Ed 9 is out of stock on hifinage and i can't wait..
Only p3 and ed8 are my option pls suggest fast..
I am also worried about the size\design of ed8..they look big and heavy
Are baba kitna sochta hai ek hazaar ke earphones ke liye

Get the pistons man..
There would be hardly much difference..

v.Na5h

Off Hook!
Haha i know but..
I want the best
KZ are temporary stuffs..
I'm sure they are suddenly popular now..
Audiophiles make it popular as they want something new when they have nothing else to do..

No offense.. But unko kan mein daal na pasand hai.. Kuch na kuch naya daal te rehte hai Lol ...mods nothing wrong done here I'm talking about earphones..

I'm sure the popularity will fade away.. Chinese KZ knowledge zones lol

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Get the Piston 3 eyes closed you will love them. An original Red Dot Design award winner no easy thing,mate.

A lot of people will suggest stuff to you here without even actually owning or even listening to any of the iem Im suggesting here. So beware of these kinda people. Leave alone A to B testing between the Piston 2 /3 or KZ ATE/ ED8 ,people who are suggesting havnt even heard all of them through the same source, same song. HeadFi is not a benchmark of a site. Gods dont post there. They are also people like me and you and Head Fi is just another tech site like didgit. So think wise. All these KZ , Yuin, LMYE, QKZ, Mykimo etc etc are fly by night chinese IEM and there are many more some will stay and some will vanish.....thats the name of the game in audio. Theres a new brand every week! KZ has copied every IEM out there some way or the other,not a bad thing if results are almost there at fraction of the cost. for eg look at KZ LP 2 its a copy of V Moda Crossfade !!!! So.

You can of course buy the KZ ED8 and fall in love with their sound as sound preference differ from person to person.Explore.

Last edited:
OP
S

saurabhsingh213

Broken In
Dear Saurabh if you want good bass and your music is more like bass oriented but not very bass heavy so I think you should go with ED8M, because P3 ain't going to satisfy you if you want bass in an IEM and you will end up being disappointed.
Have you heard es18 ?
Can you compare es18 and p3 in term of bass ?

OP
S

saurabhsingh213

Broken In
Re: (URGENT) Need IEM Within 1k

Finally uploadfromtaptalk1440925600617.jpg
Volume up down button is not working with my lenovo smart phone any way to make it work ?

zapout

Ideas are Bulletproof

My kzed9 died yesterday.
I bought them in July.
Now the left earpiece stopped working.

I used them gently/with Care, no hard/reckless use.
Gonna return these now.

My e10 is still working after 2 and half year. Can't trust product quality nowadays.

v.Na5h

Off Hook!

My kzed9 died yesterday.
I bought them in July.
Now the left earpiece stopped working.

I used them gently/with Care, no hard/reckless use.
Gonna return these now.

My e10 is still working after 2 and half year. Can't trust product quality nowadays.
What else do you expect from Chinese stuff..

Even my piston 2 Jack broke.. Rendering the earphone useless

OP
S

saurabhsingh213

Broken In

After 24 hours of casual listening i am not with happy with my p3..
They are just a over hyped product
Es18 which cost half of p3 are better vfm earphones

Top Bottom