Pioneer or Liteon

Which one would u like to buy?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
I am thinking of buying a DVD Writer at the end of this month.

I have two options Pioneer or Liteon.

Which is good?

I am thinking of going with Pioneer bcoz it is golden buy in Digit Mag.

What do u think?

Liteon or Pioneer?

I only want from these two and not from any other company.

So help me fast.

Pioneer make the best drives. No doubt. Although I'm currently using a Sony (which is nothing but a Liteon rebadged) I'd still recommend Pioneer. I've used Pioneer D107 for almost 2 yrs with no probs. The Sony's/Liteons are poorly built (not as silent as Pioneer), slow to recognise discs once inserted (Pioneers are twice as fast), poorer error correction (Pioneers will read write sub standard discs easily while Sonys are choosy). Also the write quality on a Pioneer is vastly superior.

Now you may ask "Then why did you get a Sony?" reason - pushy dealer, unavailibility of Pioneer drive and dealers disinterest in trying to get stock.

Get a Pioneer. It'll take wahtever crap you throw at it and give you a good quality burn.

Keith

akshayt

Wise Old Owl
if it was within last few months,then don't be too sure,digit really misleads ppl
they give creaitve inspire 5200 higher score i think than altec 251

again who gives 5900xt better buy than radeon 9800pro

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
ok animator21, i am also considering abt a dvd writer . also for your question , currently pioneer is better than lite on . write quality of lite on is very poor right now .

also benq 1620 pro is the writer right now . and if you can wait then fo gor benq 1640 model .

you can check the sites 1. cdfreaks .com 2. cdrlabs.com

:lol:

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
One vote more to PIONEEEEEEEEEER!!

I am using one with a slot feature from long time no probs :wink:

& also try if you can get Pioneer with a SLOT feature, i can assure you its much better.

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
Dude you are in Delhi too... so you can try from whom i purchsed my pioneer
MultiLink Computers Pvt Ltd,
2nd Floor Deepak Building
Nehru Place...

Also if u get the price plz. qoute here! :wink:

quad master

In the zone
The BenQ DW1640 supports 16x DVD±R, 8x DVD+RW, 6x DVD-RW and 8x DVD+R9 DL writing technology, allowing dual layer discs of 8.5Gb to be written. So far this is the worlds first DVD-burner to support the DVD+R9 DL format at 8x.

Read More on Benq:- *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19198&highlight=

Its the only DVD Writer to support DVD+R DL discs
writting at 8X others have it at 4X.

Pioneer prefered over Liteon

godsownman

Padawan
No doubt pioneer. See I do not own one personally but my friend has it and he swears by it.

I have used it a couple of times and its was good.

supernova

Mr. S Nova
Pioneer stands apart. My friend owns one. I can tell you that it plays all the discs unrecognized by other drives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom