Pinnacle Tv Turner on 19 TFT

Status
Not open for further replies.
thrash_metal said:
Yeah I found it ... but its not getting converted ... i'm still watching a widescreen inside a widescreen :-( ... yes the TV is a FULL HD ... This works for all channels or just some ?

Just make sure that your TV is also set for 16:9. Even if you have a widescreen, sometimes, the setting might be by default at 4:3 which is going to look horrible on a widescreen. So make sure both the TV and the digibox are set to 16:9 output. If you have a normal 4:3 TV, then changing the setting to 16:9 on the digibox is not going to change anything!

OP
Sukhdeep Singh

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
My conclsuion in the end : Chris-TV rocks. Far far better than Default Pinnacle TcCenter. I am able to use and configure remote with it. :)

KHUBBU

Journeyman
hey thrash metal...telll me how r u getting Tata Sky on ur PC....have u got another set top box...for ur PC....plz help.....

Last edited:

thrash_metal

In the zone
The HD TV belongs to my relative and not me ... but u c ... its the Samsung add types .. out of town .. so i'm taking care of the flat :D !!! Yes the Tv is set properly .. still I'm getting a stretched image only .... Does anyone here have a Tv where after setting the settings to 16:9 ur able to c the whole picture ?? Also how can the digicomp understand that ur on a widescreen or not as it uses either Rf or Composite ??

Yes I have a extra box for PC .... the routing is

Video:-
Digicomp ==> Pinnacle PCTV vision
Audio:-
Digicomp ==> Line in 3 (Audigy 2 ZS Platinum Pro)

I even tried the 16:9 setting on my PC (thr software made the aspect to widescreen) .. still no use :-(

thrash_metal

In the zone
Yes Got it confirmed !! TataSky DOES NOT broadcast in widescreen .. the 16:9 option is currently useless as the signal does not yet come in a 16:9 .... officials told me that this option may be actually useful and available properly by the end of the year ... so till then watch stretched or in a 4:3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom