Pinnacle PCTV For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

yugantar88

Broken In
It is an external card but without card and it is one year old.
Along with latest driver cd and want to sell it for 3000
Only for people from Mumbai.;)

Sourabh

Laptoping
I presume you are trying to say, it is an external USB based device and not a PCI card based tv-tuner. Can you post the exact model of the device? There are quite a few variants of external Pinnacle tv tuners like PCTV USB2, PCTV 100e,..

For the records, I am not interested in the product. Just wanted to clear the confusion for those who are interested as your post doesn't tell much about the hardware.

caleb

Ambassador of Buzz
yugantar88 said:
It is an external card but without card and it is one year old.
Along with latest driver cd and want to sell it for 3000
Only for people from Mumbai.;)
Sourabh is absolutely right...you have to post the Brand name, Model & Original Price (optional: reason for selling)...that info helps people to know what they are getting into. Your post is inconclusive & confusing as you say it is "an external card but without a card"...please clarify & mention the details.

OP
Y

yugantar88

Broken In
Sorry for the wrong info.
It is an extenal USB card but without remote control.It is 100i Or 100e
U can also record with it. Want 2 sell bcz want 2 buy Lightscribe writer and a Gaming mouse. I want 2 sell it for 3000 negotiable. Only for mumbaikars

king007

In the zone
1) What is the brand and is there a warranty left on it?
2) Does it come in original packing like box, accesories etc?
3) What is the original purchase price?

Please make informative posts friend....

OP
Y

yugantar88

Broken In
i have already mentioned that it is pinnacle PCTV and it has no warranty left but in a very good condition and its price in market is around 5K:shock:
It has a USB cable and latest driver and the external card

Sourabh

Laptoping
If someone is interested in buying this, you can check out my review of the same here

2.5-3k is a nice deal for this device.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom