Pink Chaddi Campaign!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

red_devil

Back!
it'll be interesting to see what happens....

pub bharo, chaddi bhejo - Ram Sene khatam karo :lol:

UPDATE :

Apparently Mr. Muthalik will send sarees as a 'return gift' to all those who send him chaddis :lol:

Last edited:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Guys, after giving a a gr8 thought I've got a brilliant idea!!! Brilliant bole to ekdum bhyankar idea.
Applicable to only places where Ram Sena has its reach.

Those who are frustrated in love, want to marry a BEAUtiful girl, this is ur golden chance. Go out on 14th, find a beautiful girl, just kiss her in-front of Ram Sena (kissing is imp, holding hands won't work) and then challange to Ram sena "Dekh main apne GF-ko kiss kiya, himmat hai to shaadi karake bata"...then everything will just happen on its own.
Caution: b4 executing this stunt confirm if they are providing marriage certificate.
P.S. this stuct can be applied to people (couple) who has found d match but are too broke to marry.

Brilliant idea.
This is proof enough that us "developed" Indians are waaay ahead of the medivial hindutava/jihadist Indians.

They send messages to each other by bullying people, rioting and harassing the Press.

We use the Internet and gain not just local but GLOBAL support for our cause.

vasudev_n

Right off the assembly line
it was only yesterday i saw a clip of what happened in the mangalore pub and now i am able to connect the relationship of pink slip with ram sene and the pub incident.

i do not know how many of you have seen the clip but those who saw it must have noticed a fleeing female whose pants were almost down below her hips and…she wasn’t wearing any slip at all! (pink or otherwise).

so now nisha jose or whomsoever, would want to send all those unwanted slips (which they anyway do not wish to wear to pubs or anywhere) to ram sene with the serene thought that these could at least be distributed to the poor modesty blaises of india who cannot afford to BUY slips.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
it was only yesterday i saw a clip of what happened in the mangalore pub and now i am able to connect the relationship of pink slip with ram sene and the pub incident.

i do not know how many of you have seen the clip but those who saw it must have noticed a fleeing female whose pants were almost down below her hips and…she wasn’t wearing any slip at all! (pink or otherwise).

so now nisha jose or whomsoever, would want to send all those unwanted slips (which they anyway do not wish to wear to pubs or anywhere) to ram sene with the serene thought that these could at least be distributed to the poor modesty blaises of india who cannot afford to BUY slips.
So u r against d idea of women wearing watever they want not d act of stripping them in public??

red_devil

Back!
Guys, after giving a a gr8 thought I've got a brilliant idea!!! Brilliant bole to ekdum bhyankar idea.
Applicable to only places where Ram Sena has its reach.

Those who are frustrated in love, want to marry a BEAUtiful girl, this is ur golden chance. Go out on 14th, find a beautiful girl, just kiss her in-front of Ram Sena (kissing is imp, holding hands won't work) and then challange to Ram sena "Dekh main apne GF-ko kiss kiya, himmat hai to shaadi karake bata"...then everything will just happen on its own.
Caution: b4 executing this stunt confirm if they are providing marriage certificate.
P.S. this stuct can be applied to people (couple) who has found d match but are too broke to marry.

gxsaurav ke idea copy karta hai aur usko apna kehta hai !! sharm nahi aati kya :D;-):D

vasudev_n

So u r against d idea of women wearing watever they want not d act of stripping them in public??

i am against the idea of 'encroachment of citizen civil rights' by either the hoodlum government or the hoodlum public but i am also against the idea of 'chaddiless' women trying to act 'holier than thou' by sending chaddis to the hoodlums.

vasudev_n

^^So what should be done ? Honor killing of women ?

oh no! but before it comes to khomeinisation of india it would be better if women relearn the art of wearing chaddis instead of parceling them off to some ram or ravan sena. don't you think so?

if not, then look at what happened in iran. it wasn't the government which curbed the freedom of people but some extreme elements themselves who grew silently, resentful all the while, and then one day simply took over the reigns and put purdah over the otherwise mini-clad skimpily dressed women of iran...and it continues till now.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^but thats not the solution. Don't you think slum people will do same and overthrow riches to dumps ?

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
oh no! but before it comes to khomeinisation of india it would be better if women relearn the art of wearing chaddis instead of parceling them off to some ram or ravan sena. don't you think so?
But, wat is ur problem if women r not wearing chaddi? Its their matter if they wear or not. Has any of them asked if u wear chaddi?

Live and let live.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
But, wat is ur problem if women r not wearing chaddi? Its their matter if they wear or not. Has any of them asked if u wear chaddi?

LOL!!!! :D :lol:

What's next? Hooligans questioning people whether they are wearing clean underwear or not? They'll say it's against Indian culture to roam in public, wearing dirty undies. Or worse, NO undies! That is blasphemy!! Murder!! Ghor kalyug!!! :D

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
LOL!!!! :D :lol:

What's next? Hooligans questioning people whether they are wearing clean underwear or not? They'll say it's against Indian culture to roam in public, wearing dirty undies. Or worse, NO undies! That is blasphemy!! Murder!! Ghor kalyug!!! :D

:lol: :lol:

vasudev_n

Live and let live.

problem is not mine. problem is that of the women who want to send 'chaddis' to such hindutva groups as ram sene. it is a stupid thing to do, quite moronic really and it will serve no purpose except to make semi-hardliners go full blown hardliners. from here onwards would start a thought process which can become dangerous for all (including me) when hindutva groups start comparing themselves with core islamic groups. some questions might be raised like: would they dare to do so to the islamic groups if they were thus challenged? this could lead to the hindutva groups take a severe hardliner approach and over a period could snowball into something bigger than we bargained for. so why get into all this silly act of sending pink slips or whateve. think...before you ask silly questions and gain some vain applause.

^^but thats not the solution. Don't you think slum people will do same and overthrow riches to dumps ?

no! slums existed, side by side with riches, from time immemorial and slum dwellers never did anything that could be threatening on a large scale. true! if you expect them to hold a pot into which you piss then you could have a second french revolution. but nothing like that is happening in india.

Last edited:

pickster

Professional Layabout.
And the "Pub Bharo Andolan" may have a negative impact too. I mean people should protest, but telling that all should protest by going to pub and having liquor is funny / stupid.

Not correct. They just want to go to the pubs to show that they can do whatever the hell they want to do (as long as its legal, ofcourse), without any one behaving like a dictator.
You dont have to go to the pubs and necessarily drink alcohol. One can also stick with juice / plain water / mocktails.
Check out the FaceBook page for this "Andolan"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom