Pink Chaddi Campaign!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
problem is not mine. problem is that of the women who want to send 'chaddis' to such hindutva groups as ram sene. it is a stupid thing to do, quite moronic really and it will serve no purpose except to make semi-hardliners go full blown hardliners. from here onwards would start a thought process which can become dangerous for all (including me) when hindutva groups start comparing themselves with core islamic groups. some questions might be raised like: would they dare to do so to the islamic groups if they were thus challenged? this could lead to the hindutva groups take a severe hardliner approach and over a period could snowball into something bigger than we bargained for. so why get into all this silly act of sending pink slips or whateve. think...before you ask silly questions and gain some vain applause.
While writing all this u forgot that we are still under a government. Hasn't Muthalik been arrested? If they go far they will face consequences.
Take d example of Raj Thakre, his speech power has been curbed.

FYI...Ram Sene has called off d campaign of marrying people on V.Day. They understood what u still can't.

Again, live and let live.

Last edited:

pickster

Professional Layabout.
problem is not mine. problem is that of the women who want to send 'chaddis' to such hindutva groups as ram sene. it is a stupid thing to do, quite moronic really and it will serve no purpose except to make semi-hardliners go full blown hardliners. from here onwards would start a thought process which can become dangerous for all (including me) when hindutva groups start comparing themselves with core islamic groups. some questions might be raised like: would they dare to do so to the islamic groups if they were thus challenged? this could lead to the hindutva groups take a severe hardliner approach and over a period could snowball into something bigger than we bargained for. so why get into all this silly act of sending pink slips or whateve. think...before you ask silly questions and gain some vain applause.

so what do you suggest they should do? send them letters of complaints?
what Ram Sene have done is comparable to what the Taliban did. They are seriously no one to tell people how do go by their lives. That is called dictatorship. Not democracy.
India happens to be a democracy. Such acts should not be tolerated, by the government or by the people.

Something has to be done.

vasudev_n

Right off the assembly line
so what do you suggest they should do? send them letters of complaints?
what Ram Sene have done is comparable to what the Taliban did. They are seriously no one to tell people how do go by their lives. That is called dictatorship. Not democracy.
India happens to be a democracy. Such acts should not be tolerated, by the government or by the people.

Something has to be done.

yes of course. something needs to be done and that something should revolve around cultural values, ethics and moral...payment in the same coin.

now why did those jokers humiliate these women?

because mutalik had an agenda of catching media attention and publicity. he has got that.

what was the tool he used?

morality/cultural values and eroding indianess amongst our womenfolk. so...he exposed a few who were pubbing.

what reply is our educated, modern, highly placed women planning to give?

have you ever irritated a hijda in mumbai? what does the napunsak do? he/she lifts the saree and shows you...

sending chaddis is equivalent of the basest of vulgar expressions such as the above...only thing the person is physically not present to lift the saree and show all to muthalik.

no! no! it won't do that way. so here is a plan. it will take time and will need some organising but it can be done.

women all over must abide their time, do a lot of co-ordination amongst themselves and at the last moment invite the media to cover any such pub which has men boozing to glory. these women must storm the pubs in huge numbers and pull out the men and thrash them just like they were thrashed. and to the media they should give a statement:

" we are fed-up of seeing our social ethos/pathos and indian culture eroding due to the increased pub love of our men. by this we are giving them a fair warning...not to do it again!"

i think any man would not object when he is guilty of the same crime he punished his woman for...and there won't be any hard feelings on the part of muthalik.

of course, the pub going will stop but what is the gaurantee even now that the women-pub-bashing won't be an everyday event even otherwise?

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
While writing all this u forgot that we are still under a government. Hasn't Muthalik been arrested? If they go far they will face consequences.
Take d example of Raj Thakre, his speech power has been curbed.

Again, live and let live.
Yes, the m0ron did get arrested but not for the 'assault on women' case but for some other case and he was also released on bail in short span of time. You see he has full backing of BJP Karnataka Government.

mehra.rakesh

Journeyman
@rhitwick:: Hasn't Muthalik been arrested? ---OUT on bail
If they go far they will face consequences. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Take d example of Raj Thakre, his speech power has been curbed.----openly defying the courts order in contempt of the court .... the sorry a$s CM won't do anything for he fears that it will dent his votebank ...

FYI...Ram Sene has called off d campaign of marrying people on V.Day. They understood what u still can't. ---If it isn't ram then it is shiv or some other sena on V day ....

they understood wat ??????????
WHICH EGALITARIAN WORLD DO U LIVE IN DUDE ?? I WANNA COME TOO:):)

no! no! it won't do that way. so here is a plan. it will take time and will need some organising but it can be done.

women all over must abide their time, do a lot of co-ordination amongst themselves and at the last moment invite the media to cover any such pub which has men boozing to glory. these women must storm the pubs in huge numbers and pull out the men and thrash them just like they were thrashed. and to the media they should give a statement:

" we are fed-up of seeing our social ethos/pathos and indian culture eroding due to the increased pub love of our men. by this we are giving them a fair warning...not to do it again!"

i think any man would not object when he is guilty of the same crime he punished his woman for...and there won't be any hard feelings on the part of muthalik.

of course, the pub going will stop but what is the gaurantee even now that the women-pub-bashing won't be an everyday event even otherwise?

@vasudev:::Dude ,,, in ur previous post u were so hilariously paronoid,,, and in the next post u were so funny that i fell off my chair laughing reading ur posts... Just two questions :: 1. If so much planning has been done by women from "ALL OVER" then why is the media only informed at the last moment ... won't it be better if it is pre-planned or something ??
2. DID u seriously think this thing all by urself ....

Plz ignore the post by the above user ; he has nothing better to do on 14th feb and hence hes trying to pick on u .....

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
hey it is so called V day yet no sight of pink chaddi girls:confused:

:D:D:D

Shri Ram Sena ko chaddi send karne ki baat ki thi khud chaddi pehan ke road pe nikalne ki baat nahi ki thi :lol: Isliye jyada excited na ho bhai :lol:

yes of course. something needs to be done and that something should revolve around cultural values, ethics and moral...payment in the same coin.

now why did those jokers humiliate these women?

because mutalik had an agenda of catching media attention and publicity. he has got that.

what was the tool he used?

morality/cultural values and eroding indianess amongst our womenfolk. so...he exposed a few who were pubbing.

what reply is our educated, modern, highly placed women planning to give?

have you ever irritated a hijda in mumbai? what does the napunsak do? he/she lifts the saree and shows you...

sending chaddis is equivalent of the basest of vulgar expressions such as the above...only thing the person is physically not present to lift the saree and show all to muthalik.

toba teri post toba tera society ke liye pyaar
tera yeh post wala atyaachaar

hun khaan de menu aam da achaar :lol:

Last edited:

vasudev_n

oi rakesh!

tussi chaddis wholesale supplier or what? watch that bad back or your spine wud come off if u laugh too much!:D

and...tussi ki kitta yorself that u r telling me? in any case you are gonna make nisha and her mislead friends take the ass's load for you.;)

friend muthalik will have the last laugh when he gets all those chaddis for free. tax free income and there would be wholesale chaddi shops springing up at mangalore next few days. new chaddis at discount and used chaddis at premium!

quite funny!:p

gaurav...

oui!!! smileys kithe?

again @ rakesh...

seriously speaking...

1. media cannot be alerted in advance about the date although now they would be 'alerted' about new action plans (u wud tell them that something else is cooking ). media can be told at the last moment since those hombres would drop even their dead mothers on the street to run after some sensational news (especially pub banging ones involving women).

2. yes. i thot all that by myself (copyeighted to me). u see...i ain't into wholesale chaddi supplies and therefore economics do not occupy my whole mind.

Last edited:

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
So today its Feb 14th, whats the update on the campaign? lol Did the chadis reach Muthalik's place? =]]

red_devil

Back!
@above : the chaddi's did reach some Ram Sene office... and look how happy one of his assitants is on getting a "chaddi"

*img205.imageshack.us/img205/525/capturesw2.jpg

oh btw, TOI quoted a few messages written on those chaddi's and one of them was :

--- "this one stinks...must be Muthalik's"
ROFL :lol: !!

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
@aboove, after all his one is d most "classy" among all of them...

TOI told that Mutalik and other 114 people were arrested previous day and will be detained till monday.
Anyone comment on it...

dips_view

Broken In
guys its not a matter of joke.religious fanatics gaining power.the whole drama staged by some very sharp minds.they need media coverage to attracted people.all right wing political parties back up them.SO BE AWARE !!!!.. and save our country to be a NEO NAZI state

arrest of muttalik is an eyewash. most of people in karnatak gov are supporters of RHS.

Last edited:

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
@rhitwick- From what i heard they have not detained Muthalik yet, the police have just arrested few members who they think could create some problems and the rest is being watched on. The day hasn't got over yet so lets see how things shape up.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
@rhitwick- From what i heard they have not detained Muthalik yet, the police have just arrested few members who they think could create some problems and the rest is being watched on. The day hasn't got over yet so lets see how things shape up.
Mutalik, Attavar held on Valentine's Day eve
Bangalore: Leaders of the Hindu Rashtriya Sena and its offshoot Sri Ram Sene were taken into preventive custody on Friday. Sena chief Pramod Mutalik was arrested in Kamalapura in Gulbarga district along with three of his aides while returning from Humnabad in Bidar after attending a wedding. Gulbarga SP B A Padmanayan said they were taken into preventive custody under Section 107 of the CrPC. In Mangalore, Sene convener Prasad Attavar and his aides were taken into custody from the venue where they had finished addressing a press conference. Beefing up their vigil on moral policing, the Bangalore police took 136 people into custody. "If anyone tries to create mischief on February 14, they will be booked under various IPC sections,'' city police commissioner Shankar Bidari warned.

LINK

vasudev_n

this spineless, supine joker, mr. muthra-lick, is now sending his wives to collect pink sarees to send to nisha jose. :D:D:D

'muthra' for those unfamiliar with sanskrit, is urine and i am sure this idiot must be fairly high on an enhanced dose of ammonia from sniffing all those used chaddis.

this spineless, supine joker, mr. muthra-lick, is now sending his wives to collect pink sarees to send to nisha jose. :D:D:D

'muthra' for those unfamiliar with sanskrit, is urine and i am sure this idiot must be fairly high on an enhanced dose of ammonia from sniffing all those used chaddis.

i laughed but no reactions from my learned friends? don't you all wanna fry me? think...think...'muthra' is for the chaddi senders. 'mutha' (kiss or kisses) is for Mr. Mutalik! Hahahaha! :D:D:D:D:D:D

yeh 'shadyantra' hai bhaiyon! sirf 'games' khelne se kaam nahi chalega!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom